SAU Community

Any Singleton Owners?

4playr33

Just wondering if there is anyone from Singleton who has had trouble with Sargent Smith? I got defected the other night for noise. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem around the area. Apparently he has a list of all the cars around the area he is after. Also I need a standard air filter to get the defect cleared if someone can lend me one for a day it would be a big help.

shit yeh mate, there are heaps... this guys a major arsehole and contribution to the police christmas party fund..

he got transferred from dubbo coz everyone there wanted to kill him, got done for amphetamines, dealing and using, got suspended but is now back on force, now hes working in scone, where i am, after receiving death threats in singleton.

go see singleton exhausts as he has huge pile of defects from this guy, he is building them up to try and get him off the force, ive been defected by this guy, a few mates have been defected... no matter what the defects for, he'll tick full inspection required.

he does have a list, he gets enjoyment out of it... they have blitz's up here, they will sit in a sneaky as spot on the main roads where you cant see them to turn off, then defect everything on your car if its not standard, then he'll tell you he wants to get every single p plater or modded car in the area.

cheers

Linton

Edited by NZM.031

• 2 weeks later...

"what's the colour of a 2c piece... copper... copper"

"i got a song that's not very long... all coppers are C*NTS!"

"what's the colour of a 2c piece... copper... copper. Wha'ts the colour of a 2c piece... all coppers are C*NTS!"

sorry, just have a healthy dissregard and dissrespect for all "police officers" who put shit on others just for personal gain, then again i don't know the full story.

hay adam,

i am also from singo. i have a white R33 . if ya need a hand drop me a line i also have a std air box i kept aside for that reason if ya havent got one already. sgt smith is a fark head. he has defected my mate VL turbs off the road twice now.

Cheers,

Boz

Thanks for the offer of the standard air box everyone. And thanks to JazzR33 for the lend. I've lost your number so if you could PM me so I can arrange a time to return it.

I'm just waiting for the next time I get pulled over cause I've heard around the town that once he pulls you over once he follows you whenever he see's you. I saw him again last night sitting in the Shell garage. But he can't keep doing it forever, it must look wrong in the books where he is giving out at least 10 defects a night, a lot more than most other cops would.

Ahh smithy we all love smithy. He tried to get me the other week lol. He reckond my exhaust was far to loud. I told him if he going to defect me for it he has to test it ( They must test to defect ) anyways it read 73db it does sound loud but dont read over :). and then i pulled out my australian compliance papers as i imported my car and i showed him its 73db lol. Pissed him off but oh well i also informed him i doing more mods soon so he pulls me over to check. Not that he is going to notice as i am going all motor. Anyways i just want to know if anyone here knows skyline its a skyline ofcourse bright green and used to be in newi all the time it has also been in mags. cheers

We're not saying that at all GTAHH, we're just saying there a big c**ts like this one cop out there that give the others a bad name. I am working out near singo for Rio TInto as of December so i will keep a look out for this cop... <_<