SAU Community

Hid Group Buy?

bankids

closed

my contact number 0402736958 msn : [email protected]

i'm in waterford

$200 a set for normal h1, h3 h7 , $270 for h4 h/l

the shipping from overseas to oz is $20 per set.

all the kits comes with 14 month warranty, and spare parts available for further needs.(cheap~~~)

shipping will take 1 week after i put the order which means u can get the HID kits as soon as 11th december.

H1?H3?H4?H4H/L?H7?H8?H9?H11?H13?9004?9004H/L?9005?9006?9007?9007H/L?D2R?D2S

4300K?5000K?6000K?8000K?10000K?12000K?14000K

mitchy 3 sets deposit received

Sileighty 1 set

SeriesIIGTST h1 6000k deposit received

mufro h1 6000k deposit received

kevin h1 6000k deposit received

Nestor H4 6000k

Matt H4 6000k

metblue gtst H1 8000k deposit received

ANIM8R h1 6000k deposit received

raw111 H1 6000K deposit received

commonwealth bank

bsb 066001

ac 10648229

Name Min Kang

my contact number 0402736958 msn : [email protected]

i'm in waterford

post-18335-1129822290.jpg

post-18335-1129822363.jpg

post-18335-1129822389.jpg

post-18335-1129822412.jpg

post-18335-1129822475.jpg

Edited by bankids

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i reckon "floaters" are better than "spinners". havent seen a proper set in oz yet. instead of spinning freely they are weighted and stay still. So when you're driving it looks like ur wheels are stopped.

Oh and see those ones in america that has lasers behind the wheels or something and its writes stuff on them when ur driving. i'd have em saying "move out of the right lane dick head"

they'll ship from china, actually many so called " japan, korea, taiwan" made hids just bought from chinese manufacture and stick their own brand on it...

forgot to say they provide 1 year warranty aswell

and for the floaters, i've seen a taxi with them, and

I'm interested! I've been scouting around. I've found 1, USD 215 for 10 or more and it's a hella ballast + oem Jap bulbs. Another one is MTEC, apparently everyone online is advertising it as japanses made, but i contacted the manufactueres themselves, they are not japanese made, just japansese QC, as they provide for japanese oems. There are differences in the bulbs too from what i understand. Thou pple usually state only H1,H3,H4 and so on, osram website shows a difference in the different bulbs. For every bulb there are 2 models, d2r, d2s. R is for reflectors and S for projectors. The difference is that S will glare the shit out of pple and would definitely get u into trouble sometime or another.

There are also problems with the hid bulbs. Back home, i've got friends whom installed hid and the bulbs blow like in a week or 1/2 year or so. Which is not supposed to happen, but of course what you pay for is what you get. They paid $300SGD, for a set which had these conseq. Ballasts are just as important. I've heard stories of crappy wiring that breaks and the shielding tears easily. Example is Kaixen. Koean (i never trust korean engineering =X). I don't know about their QC now but previously they were quite crappy and a non true plug and play system, u had to edit the connectors to fit. I guess at the end of the day, what u pay for is what u get. $700 for a hella ballast and philips bulb. But hey, $200 is cheap! Considering it's about $30+ for shipping from China. Hopefully nothing dies at all. =D

But if as the picture shows, it's hella ballasts, I'll TAKE IT ! =D

Some of the sites i've scouted.

http://www.hidynamic.com

http://www.mtec.biz/a.htm

http://www.xenonking.com/6000.htm

http://www.superhids.com/7009.html

My fav is still hidynamic based on the fact that it's hella based.

Cheers!

i think the shiping won't be more than $20

the sales guy said that thier product is the best of " made in china" and get 14 month warranty which the 2 more month is for the retail shop for sale period, so i think wouldn't be problems with them..

why don't u put me up for 1 set 6000k h1 =)

Oh yeah, just to double check, is it a conversion kit/direct plug and play or do we have to do some wire cutting and such ?

i bought a HID kit(a different brand however), and i just had to cut the 2 wires that go to the normal low beam, and join them to the HID ballast, rest of it was fine :(

Yeah, usually u have to do that, but if ur car were to have a need for inspection, u needa redo the wiring, best is to get a wiretap so that you can take out the hid unit anytime and just plug ur old lights in. =)

But there are kits that directly plug into the head of the kit. Cause it's a H1 bulb rite, so there are h1 sized connectors which means u don't have to do any cutting, just plug it into the socket and u're GTG !

Yeah, usually u have to do that, but if ur car were to have a need for inspection, u needa redo the wiring, best is to get a wiretap so that you can take out the hid unit anytime and just plug ur old lights in. =)

But there are kits that directly plug into the head of the kit. Cause it's a H1 bulb rite, so there are h1 sized connectors which means u don't have to do any cutting, just plug it into the socket and u're GTG !

nop no need to do the wire cutting thing..

How much do they charge for the globes alone?

If you buy their kits, and later down the track you need globes, can you purchase any hid globes or do you need to purchase their specific one to fit?

usually it's a universal fit, but i guess it dosn't hurt to ask! =D Cause if the ballasts are good, just invest in a good pair of globes from philips and u're prolly set for the lifetime of the car, if the ballasts don't die that is. =E