SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi,

i have just collected my s2 auto stagea.

its 4wd model.im looking to order some alloy wheels for it but dont have the option to test fit.

will 18 x 8.5" (+33) and 18 x 9.5" (+38) alloys fit?

jason

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a definitive answer on what fits a RS4S? I've read every page of this thread and I'm even more confused than when I started.

I hear we have a bit more room at the back and I'm looking for something quite large either 18 (perhaps 19) x9.5 or x10.5 all around but I'm a little unsure of offsets front to back (back particularly)

• 1 month later...

This thread helped me so i will post pics.
98 S2 awd manual with 18x9.5 +15 235/40 front and rear. Ride height is 360mm front 350mm rear. Guards are untouched. I did have to play with the front camber as the rims were poking about 10mm. I got it down to 3mm. Rear is flush.
20150104_185158%20%281024x768%29.jpg

20150104_185244%20%281024x768%29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, looking at new shoes for my stag.

Can I get 18x8.5 +43 on her? She's RWD, not lowered (yet), but looking to S-Tune suspension her

That's a horrible offset, you'd be better off looking at +30 with that width.

They're going to look horribly sunken on the car.

That's a horrible offset, you'd be better off looking at +30 with that width.

They're going to look horribly sunken on the car.

:( White LMGT4s - only ones I can find for sale...

Spacers an option?

Thanks Erop. I have been wanting to find out if anyone is using greater than 9.5" width on their M35 Stagea.

I'm thinking of getting either 18 x 10 (+25) or 18 x 10 (+15); most likely will be the (+25) given your rear guards required modification so (+15) will certainly be a struggle

Z33Fairlady, 10" width is a bit too much on the ftont. 9.5 +25...22 is the good choice for WB car. 10 inch wheel is as close to knuckle, as it is fitting fender outside. 10 with +25 or more with tyre wider than 245 will probably not fit because of the knuckle.so the +25 is the only inset for 10" rim and 245+ tyre.

PN-MAD, either Black or white rims-i have to wash car twice a week to keep it red, not grey.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...