SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

Woo, actually +6 8.5 will not be good. I just remembered I'm running 8.5 fronts. That puts you 13mm further outboard than mine. Will be poking quite a bit by then.

In 8.5s +18 will be a great fit.

I just had a quick look on the will they fit page and did a measurements of my rear wheels with the 8.5" wheels. the +6 would sit as far out as my 9, where as the +18 would sit as far on the inside as mine, which scrap slightly so depending on your camber and how low the +6 may be the way to go on the manual for the rear. a

s for fronts the +18 are perfect (sit out about the same as my wheels but i am wanting mine to sit further out), but the +6 would make it about flush with the gaurd. but again depends on how low. and this is comparing to my RS4s and my dimentions on my wheels for you.

If you require pictures on my GTR wheels on for how they sit i can try and get them for you. but the will they fit page is a good site to check.

• 4 months later...

Just thought I'd throw up today's work. I don't know why I waited 2 years to chuck some dish in, soo much happier with the look.

To begin with, my stag is an AWD RS4 with an auto rear cradle (however it has had a manual conversion, still running auto rear).

So my car came with AVS Model 5 18x8+38 (terrible, so I ran 25mm spacers all round)

IMG_2995.jpg

I've gone with some rota filth and got Rota MXR 18x9.5+20 which in my opinion fit perfectly! Not too aggressive but definitely sits flush! Running slightly stretched 235/40's. Haven't noticed any scrubbing except maybe slight on the fronts with full lock however my front guards aren't rolled and the plastic is still in the guard - the rears are rolled though.

JKKE5331.jpg

Edited by sekay1994

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up an auto S1 that has some gashed stocky wheels, with tyres that are down to the belts. I'm budgeting for new wheels and tyres so that I can pick the specs, but I found a pretty solid deal on some rota drift teks with tyres. While these arem't the wheels I really wanted, they will pass a roadworthy, and keep some coin in my pocket for suspension parts. Wheels are 17x9.5 with a zero offset squared. tyres 225/45

I picked up an auto S1 that has some gashed stocky wheels, with tyres that are down to the belts. I'm budgeting for new wheels and tyres so that I can pick the specs, but I found a pretty solid deal on some rota drift teks with tyres. While these arem't the wheels I really wanted, they will pass a roadworthy, and keep some coin in my pocket for suspension parts. Wheels are 17x9.5 with a zero offset squared. tyres 225/45

Haha they won't pass. They will stick like 30mm out of the rear guard.

Good luck with those tyres - they are way too small.

Mine is Rs4s AWD manual. It sits fine on level ground but as soon as things start to move around they touch slightly on the rear coilovers (bc brand). tried 5mm spacers but it's not quite enough.

ah I see, I'm currently on Ohlin's shocks and I haven't noticed any weird sounds, however there were some marks on the shocks from the previous owner.

I can't know if thats from the r34 wheels or wheels they may have had before

• 3 months later...

Hello all, I wasn't able to find any photos of NM35 Stagea's with 16in wheels. Does anyone photos of their NM35 Stagea's with 16in wheels they are willing to post? I did see one post in this thread saying that V35 Skyline 16in wheels fit but there was no photo. What I'm looking at doing is getting some 16in wheels and tires for sure during the winter months. I'm in Canada and my Stagea should be landing on our shores in early November. I've been searching on Canadian wheel and tire supply sites but using 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan as my filter for my 2001 NM35 Stagea.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.9.2016 at 8:07 AM, marlowe said:

That would be great to see! Yeah I'm not certain if the NM35's have different brakes/suspensions but that offset doesn't seem to far off from the wheels I am looking at, a set of 16in x 7in with 40mm offset.

I have lowering springs in these pictures and axis model ;)
brakes and suspension are same m35 and nm35 I think :D

20160308_163519.jpg

20160308_163535.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi all. Just got my 2006 PNM35 about a month ago. Could not be happier!! Just wondering if anyone knows the Genuine Nissan part number for the 17" x 8" +40 alloys that came with my car? Don't have a spare at the moment. Will eventually be looking at upgrading to 18s but will need to save for a bit.

Update: I believe they may be K40300M D33 05.

Edited by mprodo01

• 2 years later...