SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

i read all of this and still don't have a clear answer. i probably missed it. so will any rim (in skyline stud pattern)17 or 18 inch diameter, 9 inches wide with a +30 offset fit?? or do u need a different width and offset front to rear. id like to have the same width and off set all round i can rotate the tires, but if i cant then i wont worry about it. or should i just use a narrower rim like 8.5 or 8 inch

That width and offset should be fine, Ray. R34 GTR wheels are 9" wide and are a pretty common fitment on Stageas.

If you've got an AWD Stagea, make sure you keep the same width wheels front and rear, or AT LEAST have the same rolling diameter at each end. That way, you won't stuff up your transfer case due to different wheel speeds at each axle. And, as you've already mentioned, you can rotate tyres without any hassles.

That width and offset should be fine, Ray. R34 GTR wheels are 9" wide and are a pretty common fitment on Stageas.

If you've got an AWD Stagea, make sure you keep the same width wheels front and rear, or AT LEAST have the same rolling diameter at each end. That way, you won't stuff up your transfer case due to different wheel speeds at each axle. And, as you've already mentioned, you can rotate tyres without any hassles.

yes it is AWD. im planing on running 245s all round. height profile will depend on if i get 17 or 18 inch rims.

Edit: i found a set of wheels i like they are front 18X8 and rear 18X9 with an Offset of Front 35,Rear 38. will these fit?? im guessing they wont.

Edited by Raysboostin

• 3 weeks later...

Im running 18x8.5 +18 all round on my S1 stagea with 225 tyres

Im not sure if theres any spacers etc as I only got the car last week so havnt had a chance to check it out.. but the rear seems to have a wider track than the front, or is this normal.

IMG_1241ass.jpg

the front can actually take a larger wheel/.lower offset than the rear

I had to roll my fenders quite a bit ot get an 18x9+20 to fit well.

i haev an 18x9 -5 (wiht a 25mm spacer total of -5) on the front with a roll as well, but it fits the same as the rear

its a skyling thing, all skylines can have a lower offset in the front

the front can actually take a larger wheel/.lower offset than the rear

I had to roll my fenders quite a bit ot get an 18x9+20 to fit well.

i haev an 18x9 -5 (wiht a 25mm spacer total of -5) on the front with a roll as well, but it fits the same as the rear

its a skyling thing, all skylines can have a lower offset in the front

hey mate did you have any pics? would be keen to see how that front looks ;)

+30 in the rear shouild be fine if your not to low

I had to pull the rear fenders a bit to get the 9 +20s to fit without a huge amount of camber

you can really fit anything you want on it. i had an 18x10+20 wheel on there, but i didnt pull the fenders far enough, so it hit the strut becuase of the amount of camber i was running.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Digging up an old thread here... but could somebody please tell me what offset I need for 17" x 8"? Car is a Series 2 RS-Four V (auto)...

I have sussed that the PCD is 5 x 114.3, the rim needs to be 17 x 8 to run a 245/45 profile tyre to match rolling radius, now I just need to know what offset to use. I think the closest match in the wheels I have in mind are +40... if I go to 8.5" width I can get down to a +35.

Thanks,

DaveB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

Thinking of putting these wheels on my stag: post-40162-1210843777_thumb.jpg

They are 17" Lenso's

I think they look pretty good and will suit my stag nicely pl,us cant really go wrong for $300!

My question is they currently have tyres on them are 215 / 45 / r17 (no tread), my current tyres are 215 / 50 / r17.... Will they fit these new rims?

Cheers