SAU Community

R33 GTS-t Diff Info

Does anyone know what ratio the standard diff's are in the R33 GTS-t's?

And does anyone know if they changed them at all from the 1993's to the 1995's (within the series 1 range?).

Splines the same etc.... for a swap over?

Thanks

J

J,

I'm 100% sure it's 4.11

I'm 99.9% sure the only change was when the A-LSD was released on the later series 2's.

I also know the non V spec GT-R 4.11 diff' will bolt straight in ;)

Guest Impul 25T
Originally posted by whatsisname

J,

I'm 100% sure it's 4.11    

I'm 99.9% sure the only change was when the A-LSD was released on the later series 2's.

I also know the non V spec GT-R 4.11 diff' will bolt straight in :P

The A-LSD was an option for both series'........ only in the manual coupe though.

Hey Jay,

On Ur compliance plate, there are the letters RC ( Mine says RC43 but most have RC41 meaning 4.11 diff ratio)

I think 2 doors have the 4.11 diff as standard equipment and the 4 doors have 4.3 ratio as standard

Hope this helps

Hey Jay,

On Ur compliance plate, there are the letters RC ( Mine says RC43 but most have RC41 meaning 4.11 diff ratio)

I think 2 doors have the 4.11 diff as standard equipment and the 4 doors have 4.3 ratio as standard

Hope this helps

Thanks for the info guys.

Akira, interesting about the compliance plate - I didn't know about that. Mine says RC41.

The reason why I was asking these questions is cause I have a mechanical Cusco diff in mine, and I was thinking about buying a stock diff and putting that in, then selling the Cusco one.

But after chatting to a few people they have convinced me to stick with the Cusco. It might be a bit noisey on tight slow corners, but apparently the performace and strenth is huge compared to the stock one.

Sooooo, I'm sticking with the Cusco.

Thanks for all the info guys.

J