SAU Community

Contact Details For Nismo

Kaido_RR

hey,

I was wondering if anyone has contact details for nismo in japan, as im looking at buying a limited edit nismo dash for my r33 which has a tv screen in the middle.

And the seller doesnt know what the tv screen can be used for and basicly said to contact nismo for details

Thanks Michael :P

hey,

I was wondering if anyone has contact details for nismo in japan, as im looking at buying a limited edit nismo dash for my r33 which has a tv screen in the middle.

And the seller doesnt know what the tv screen can be used for and basicly said to contact nismo for details

Thanks Michael :P

If you want to go thru Yahoo Auctions JP, you can go thru MrZac.

He can bid for you and send it to your house straight.

You just have to TT him the money.

Hope this helps. Anyways, I reckoned a Nismo GTR cluster or a stock GTR cluster looks much better than that.

Edited by Auto Select

GTS-evilution: better check if the frequency or whatever match australian TV. like in japanese stereo needs to be tweeked to be used here. but that will be interesting if it works...

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone,

i found abit of info on the dash, so i through it post it.

To get the Tv Screen working you need a EPSON Ej-1 ECU, it comes with a main box and a remote. and with that you can controll what you see on the screen (rpm,speed, and a few other things)

So basicly if you find the dash and no ej-1 ecu there is no point in getting it as u cant uses the screen (althrough u can plug a ps2 or like wise thing in it and display it on the screen)

Michael

• 3 weeks later...