SAU Community

Nissan R32 4door Pictures Only - No Discussion

Dan_J

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all,

Welcome to the OFFCIAL R32 4DOOR PIC TREAD !!

ok all start off every one else can follow :D

basicly post up any nice lookin r32 4door you mite go by the examples below.

cheers all

enjoy :D:D:rofl:

post-35-1113745278.jpg

16cc1.jpg

23sv.jpg

post-35-1113749117.jpg

8801223eewccopy3ck.jpg

880124ss0ssss8vv.jpg

a91dscn06428wl.jpg

a91dscn06477ua.jpg

Hey, That silver one with the black bonnet is my old car, That photo was taken outside my mums

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

omg!!!!! haha the very 1st pic in this thread of the silver r32 4door is mine wen i bought it in japan. then i crashed it and painted it bayside blue with the bn kit. thats my car on the 2nd page blue 32 day after it was painted and u can see me in the 2nd pic with white shirt and hat with red string thing round my neck, omg wtf haha. nice to see someone else likes my car haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Picture164.jpg

I know its not really the place to say this but I have never really been a fan of the 4 door 32s but my god im in love with this one..

So simple.. so clean.. top work to the previous owner as I see he doesnt have it anymore

Picture164.jpg

I know its not really the place to say this but I have never really been a fan of the 4 door 32s but my god im in love with this one..

So simple.. so clean.. top work to the previous owner as I see he doesnt have it anymore

Thanks mate :rolleyes:, i built her a couple of years ago , now have a r33 gts25t , i actually put stock side skirts and end caps on before i sold it which made it look much much better, it was a awsome car, i like my cars to be nice and clean, no big body kits etc etc, just a nice set of wheels and dumped, it was my 1st turbo skyline lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...