SAU Community

Wanted: R32 Or R33

CootieWild

Hey,

im just after an R32 or and R33 skyline...since im only young and is my 1st car im lookin for around the 2 or 3grand mark , will also do it up wen i get more money, doesnt matter wat state its in as long as wen u put ur foot down on the accelerator, it goes. preferable a 5 speed manual, doesnt matter if itz turbo or not...jst needs to be able to get a road worthy done on it.

im in Mackay, QLD so im look for sum preferable close to there...but would go 2 the brisbane area 2 get it if i had to...

Kind Regards,

CootieWild

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt after a perfect lookin R32...i dont mind if it has dints in it...all i wanted was the engine 2 work and the car 2 accually go wen u put ur foot down....being that my next door neighbour is a beater/painter im pretty sure i can get him 2 take dints out n paint it and that for a small amount of grog...

honestly you wont find one for less than $8500 if you look REAL hard, and for that price it will be a non-turbo auto 4 door

for $2000-$3000 you will be lucky to get a corolla SX or if you want a turbo car buy an EXA or something. but personally i would buy a turbo car for that price because it will cost a lot more to fix up

honestly you wont find one for less than $8500 if you look REAL hard,  and for that price it will be a non-turbo auto 4 door

for $2000-$3000 you will be lucky to get a corolla SX or if you want a turbo car buy an EXA or something. but personally i would buy a turbo car for that price because it will cost a lot more to fix up

I just sold a R32 GTST 4 door with basic mods and manual for $7900 no rego or rwc.

kid, if you got that kinda money and want R32 or R33 that bad buy a rollingshell or go to the auctions and you can get a deal down there. I picked up a 1990 300zx twin turbo auto for $4200 in mint condition sold it for $8000 without rwc or reg.