Tires F-R: 245/35 ZR19 - 345/35 ZR19

Exterior Dimensions & Weight

Length × Width × Height in: 185.1 × 80.1 × 45.2

Weight lb (kg): 2766 (1255)

Driveline: Rear Wheel Drive

Performance

Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 3.65

Top Speed mph (km/h): 225 (362)

Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a. (23)

ferrarienzo.jpg

ferrarienzo_04.jpg

ferrarienzo_seats.jpg

ferrarienzo_inter.jpg

i think the interior is really nice for such a cheap car

nothing is wrong with it....ive seen them go in very good condition for $5k with RWC and 12 months rego

My mate got one for his first car, he got it for 8k! and that was without reg + RWC, when he sees this he will be pretty pissed.

5k is cheap as. Maybe its that cheap because its red?

the only downside is that apparently their known for their engine and gearbox problems. I heard they are really rough, thats why they dont hold their re sale value. Its a pity, its one of those cars that look good but are really a lemon.

Edited by Paradizzle

Hey, i dont know why all these guys are giving you a hard time, ill let my car go for 3k. My parents are making me sell it, they say its too dangerous and i sorta got nowhere to live until i sell it. So yeah.

the car makes just over 500rkw on 2bar boost. Breaks traction in 5th gear on street tyres.

Tried to get it dyno'd at 4bar boost, but the car came off the dyno rollers, luckily we stopped it in time before it hit anything. So its got alot more potentional.

The engine is stock, the turbo has been changed tho. The engines are good for like 1500rwkw.

the car is in my pic

Mate stick to the Aussie cars, atleast you know where they're from and what they are like. Believe me, you can get a VS Commodore for around 7K, thats value for money. Forget about these highly modified cars for 3K. You'll have problems like engine failures, blown tires etc