SAU Community

Wanted: R32 Or R33

CootieWild

Cootiewild

hey m8, r u bein serious...u would really sell me ur R33 for 3 grand?? if so can u email me sum pictures and a list of mods and all that nice stuff thats in ur car plz...im really keen and the last one that got offered 2 me got sold a couple of days b4 i went 2 pic it up..

Kind Regards,

Trent

Me

Man i wanna sell the car to some one who is gonna look after it, its in mint condition.

It costs like $160 a day just to drive to and from work. But i mainly just ended up driving it on weekends. haha

but that was driving an hour a day ... list of mods, omg

there are so many i will forget most of em

has 20 inch rims with 315 tyres on the rear. Guards have been pumped to fit them in. Still lights them up in 5th gear if i mash the accelorator, really need slicks. But they are illegal on the street.

has a huge t88 turbo thats been highflowed, it can run 4.5 bar boost, but 2 bar boost is insane, and 4 bar boost like i said it came off the rollers and nearly crashed.

its got big injectors ... swirl tank, catch can, massive cams 3 fuel pumps twin 3" exhaust.

It will be really hard to get a roadworthy for. Do you know a dodgy mechanic?

sorry no pics yet

Cootiewild

Man i defeintly would take care of that. sounds 2 good not 2.

You would no how it is being young, u wanna keep it clean as, wanna wash it n polish it everyday like itz the only thing u have. is that 160 bucks just for fuel? my brother in law is a mechanic so im sure he could pull some strings for me.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geeze u guys get ur jolly's be paying out on sumbody thats 16...thats pretty low

:lol: Your 16 and you still havent been informed of the rough value of a Skyline?? I could understand your lack understanding the value of the dollar if you were say 5 yrs old... but 16... crickey you must not go outside much.