SAU Community

Sydney Window Tinting Group Buy - From Only $150 Per Car

Blitz

Hi all,

Due to popular demand, I am glad to announce that the previously successful SAU Window Tinting group buy offer via Unique Tint has now been re-opened and extended :)

Greg from Unique Tint in Sydney is offering some great value deals on two tinting options currently available, with each tinting job includsome great value prices to SAU forum members which two tint options available.

Unique Tint only uses the highest quality films from the US so you can be assured that your cars tint will be of the highest standard. Greg has personally tinted 4 of my cars now, and the finished product on each has been excellent, so his work is well deserving of the Blitz official tick of approval :P

Please see the two options below - Pricing is based on a standard Skyline coupe, so if you are looking for a tint on a different/larger vehicle, or you are simply after a lighter or darker tint or security film option, please feel free to call him and discuss your requirements and he will be only too happy to look after you.

Option 1:

35% Legal Tint: $150.00 Per Vehicle

Option 2:

15% Tint: $240.00 Per Vehicle

Please note: An charge will apply if your car has existing tint that needs to be removed prior to applying the new film

Where do you get your tinting done?

The tinting will be done from a venue near Hornsby that will be confirmed by Greg when you call him to place your booking - A mobile service is also available in some cases pending availability.

How to take part in this group buy

Booking your car in is easy, give Greg a call on 0413 103 576 to arrange a convenient time to book your car in.

In order to qualify for the prices above, you must mention that you would like your car tinted as part of the Skylines Australia Group Buy !

Closing date (Now extended due to popular demand)

This offer will be valid for bookings made up until May 31st 2011 so get on the phone now and get your car booked in.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question.

Does this include all side windows and the rear?

Or just side windows?

Just booked mine in. It includes both side windows, both quarters (rear) and the rear windscreen.

Soon I'll be able to drive naked without getting weird looks!!!! (or not)

• 2 weeks later...
how dark is 35% , dark enough to see in still ? .. sorry i have no idea about how tints work ...

Just had mine done and very happy with it

Don't worry...it's dark enough.

Can you see inside? Well that all depends on how much light is coming through your front windscreen which is not tinted.

how dark is 35% , dark enough to see in still ? .. sorry i have no idea about how tints work ...

The percentage is the percentage of sunlight that the tint will allow in.

35% is 35% of light coming in, and it's not terribly dark. (for obvious reasons)

I had a 20% tint on my last car, and I got used to it and I loved it. People's headlights and high-beams in my rearview mirror didn't put me off at all, and by night, you couldn't even see the seats without a maglite up against the window.

The 5% on offer would be REALLY dark.. like Limosine or PI dark. Almost like painting your windows black.

Greg did your tint N1GTR? Makes a huge different in the summer heat doesnt it :)

Greg tinted my GTR and my previous GTS-T and the difference is amazing - my interior is much cooler and from the outside the car looks alot better IMHO

Yeah Greg did it, i was a bit concerned about vision at night, but its fine

With summer this is a must - he'll be doing my berlina aswel when i have a chance to take it up there

It does add a bit more to the looks (prob just cause no-one can see my face now :D )