SAU Community

Sydney Window Tinting Group Buy - From Only $150 Per Car

Blitz

Hi all, Greg has advised me that he will be happy to extend this group buy until the end of March as a few people have expressed interest but are short on funds.

I will update the first post.

Nick

Nice work, I'll be giving them a call in the next week or so.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Definitely interested as my S14 factory tint has started peeling when the window goes down ;) I'll be giving him a call tomorrow, that's a great price even if I have to travel from Newcastle... Hornsby's only 1.5hr away :P

Now to decide on 15% or 30%...

No worries :woot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm i mite do this soon to 32 gtr! if its still available that is.. since my rear window tint is sh*t.... prob 15% for rear window and quarters and 35% for the driver/passenger windows..

anyone got a rough price if i get that done?..

ill give him a call as soon as i ge tthe cash up.. but yeah price estimate would be good!

Just spoke to him today.

$250 for me for the r31 in 15% all round - r31 I'm happy to pay $10 extra.

Booked in on Saturday - I'll post pics then :kiss:

To anyone who is worried about running out of time you needn't worry - I don't think this is a real group buy where you have to get in- I think he's happy to continue getting a customer flow from SAU and SAU members are happy to receive beneficial pricing... Sounds like a win/win to me. Thanks BLITZ!!!

cc: I keep meaning to change the dates - Greg called me and indicated hes happy to extend the group buy for SAU members.

The feedback from his work so far is excellent, im very happy with the job he did my on my R32 a few months ago, and the job he did on my GTR 3 years ago still looks great.

Nick

• 1 month later...

Greg did my tints this saturday 15% i was extreamly impressed concidering i had the factory skyline sticker on the inside of my rear windscreen (16 year old sticker might i add) and it was absolutly caked on! i tryed to remove it myself earlier but no luck.

Greg ended up having to scrape it off and he didnt even dammage my aerial or demisters!

Before & After Shots

Before:

dsc00341new.jpg

After 15%:

dsc00428.jpg

dsc00430.jpg

AAA+ for Greg!!!