SAU Community

I Want my GTR back.

Well it’s been 6 weeks of cold the sphincter of the universe without my trusty MADGTR. Since blowing her up at Eastern Creek she has sat cold and alone in my mates workshop. I have all my parts except a pair of variable cam sprockets. Apparently they are in the country but I do not have them in my hot little hands so it makes no real difference where they are.

God I cant wait to get back behind the wheel, not that my borrowed Festiva does not have enough power to pull the skin off a bowl of custard, its just I miss the feel of a good car.

I wonder what you guys think I will dyno once I have the all the new mods in?

Performance Mods,

Old: Power FC, custom FMIC, boost to 16lb, steel wheel turbo's Nismo 80mm Exhaust cat back. High flow panel filter. KW= about 200KW @4W

New: High flowed 47.5mm compressor turbos, HKS Dump pipe, larger 6lt highflow cat, 550cc inj, variable cam sprockets, Apexi boost kit to 17lb.

NON Performance mods

Sump Baffle, head restrictor, metal Head, Inlet and Outlet gaskets, Triple core Radiator, oil cooler.

So what do you think?

yeah babs is right on it may be 250-260. I know the cold the sphincter of the universe feel I had a month with out my baby as well.

you appreciated even more. my wife was heard mumbling a couple of days later I really miss this can and I love it.

And my wife in definatly not a rev head

meggala

Originally posted by kabab

I think 280-300 4wkw is hopping for abit much i will put my money on 250 4wkw :D

Paul you goto take me for a wrap around e/c and show me how to avoide thoes sand traps ;)

It don't matter kabab 'cos he's got 4WD :P

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

All parts are in and the donk has the baffles, metal gaskit, head, turbo's, inj back on, and is ready to be bolted back in today. Fingers crossed I can go for a drive on Sat.

I hope the car is ready to be driven because I ready to go drivin.

Big diff rwkw and 4wkw, and Im sure I could get a lot more out of the engine,but im not sure the donk would last with the hard track work around the creek. Maybe I should spend the money that Mario has and end up with 800Kw?

A HKS 3037 is a mother of a turbo somewhat like a GT30 and being newer it probably flows alot better then GTR turbo's and spool faster relatively.

250 4wkw is alot of power it would be around 500hp - 550hp at the crank ! have a look at a list of super cars and tell me how many cars have around that much power.

good call c42 was looking at the new Motor this morning and seeing that the new Mercedes SL55 and its power output is 368kw supercharged.. I'm thinking thats impressive and then remember mine probably has close to that at the fly and I'm only 2 litres versus supercharged V8