SAU Community

Turbo Beanie / Cusco Strut Brace / Arc Titanium Radiator Plate / Z32 Afm's

Genuine Nissan Plastic inner guard inserts for the left and right side on R33 GTS-T. They are brand new, never been on a car.

Cost me - $120 sell - $40 a side SOLD

Genuine Nissan Windscreen Seal / Plastic Windscreen wiper surround. (The whole panel that sits across the bottom of the windshield with the inbuilt seal)

Cost me - $500 (I know, i got shafted...) Sell - SOLD

ARC Titanium Radiator Plate to suit R33 GTS-T / R33 GTR

Cost me - $200 Sell - $150

This Product is now $182 Delivered From Nengun - http://www.nengun.com/arc/titanium-radiator-plate

Cusco Strut Brace Type OS (Suit R33 / R34 GTS-T / GTT)

Cost me - $250 Sell - $170

This Product is now $245 Delivered from Nengun - http://www.nengun.com/cusco/strut-brace-type-os

EDIT New Stuff -

Splitfire Coils to suit RB26DETT or S2 R33 GTS-T

Brand New still in the box - $450 inc postage. SOLD

2 x Z32 AFM's. Perfect working order, no problems. - $230 Each.

Sonic GT30/35 Turbo Beanie. Info is here http://www.expressparts.com.au/proddetail.asp?prod=TCGT35

Brand New in plastic - $175

I think the prices are reasonable, Nengun is one of the cheapest places to get parts, im offering new parts cheaper then you can get them from Nengun and without the wait! :rofl:

Pics upon request buts its fairly obvious what most if it looks like :D

More products to come!

PM or SMS / Call 0419741040

Edited by Got Boost?

Do you have pics of the inner guard and windscreen seal / plastic windscreen wiper surround and will you send to Adelaide 5043

Cheers

Dave

I don't right now, but i can quite easily get them by Monday evening. Yes i am willing to post anywhere at buyers expense :rofl:

Well they weigh next to nothing so i cant imagine post will be expensive at all but ill find out for you. You know what panel im talking about with the windscreen seal?

Il take both inner guards if postage is cheap but not sure on the windscreen seal yet have to wait to see a pic.

cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...