SAU Community

R33 Stock Suspensions

Housie

Hey guys some douchbag hit me this arvo so have to make insurance claim. My teins are seized and exhaust is 80mm above road level so chasing some stock gear to bring me back up to stock hight. Plus just cars don't know about coilovers. Don't want the inspector to pick up something stupid and reject claim.

Very urgent!!!

Hey guys some douchbag hit me this arvo so have to make insurance claim. My teins are seized and exhaust is 80mm above road level so chasing some stock gear to bring me back up to stock hight. Plus just cars don't know about coilovers. Don't want the inspector to pick up something stupid and reject claim.

Very urgent!!!

i got suspension for r33 gtst coupe but where abouts are you mate? im in melbourne south east

hey mate, thanks for the reply!

Im in brisbane mate and was obviously hoping for a local pickup this weekend. As nothing else has made itself available i may have to look into getting a courier to ship your gear up. However i am leaving this weekend for the south pacific for two weeks so ill contact you again when i return.

If any local sellers are still interested please leave details and i will contact you also.

Cheers

Jason