SAU Community

Fs: Stillen Catback Exhaust

Ok dudes, sold the V35 GT-8 Sedan and now my exhaust is for sale...

This is a *rare* item imported from the USA by me brand new....it costed $1200USD, $300USD to ship, $120USD for GST, $300USD to clear Aust Customs...so a very expensive system!!!

For all you sedan owners, this is an extremely rare opportunity to own an almost new system fitted less than 7000kms ago....No damage to the system and no dents! The exhaust sounds tough on high revs like a N/A engine should sound! And it is not a loud deep bass noise, it is kind of a mid-tone sound...Under low revs/daily driving, it is slightly noisier than stock...

I am chasing $1100 pickup. If you want to view it, you better arrange an inspection prior to this Saturday 31st July 10 as it will be coming off the car (buyer doesn't want it)...And then go into storage.

It is a very simple bolt-in and fits 100% perfect! You can also adjust how much the muffler tips stick out as one of the piping flanges are 'slip-in' joints (as seen in pics, I have the muffler tips a little bit sticking out)...

Due to urgency, don't sms or email - just call me 0403 347 739 (I may not answer on Friday night as I will be driving interstate from ACT to VIC to removed the exhaust on Saturday)...Only sms if my phone is out of a service area in the countryside somewhere...

Here are some pics of the system being installed:

aDSC00255.jpg

aDSC00274.jpg

aDSC00275.jpg

aDSC00276.jpg

aDSC00281.jpg

aDSC00289.jpg

aDSC00291.jpg

aDSC00292.jpg

more details can be found on the Stillen USA website. once you read up on the system, you'll understand why i went to extreme lengths to get it!!! I could have bought a Jap brand, but I am sure you all know the V35 performance market in the USA leads that of the Jap Market when it comes to V35s!!! And plus, the sedn exhausts are harder to source! Most of them are 350Z exhausts with a pipe extender to make the system fit for coupes only (and not sedans)...