SAU Community

2002 V35 300Gt Performance Increases

Hey everyone,

I have had my 2002 V35 300GT 5AT for 2 weeks now, and enjoying it thoroughly, but I would love to be able to draw a bit more power from the girl but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of products out there for the 300GT and very rarely do I see anything about the older 2001-2002 models. A nudge in the right direction for some sort of ECU piggyback, or some other things for a good boost (not literal turbo boost :P) would be greatly appreciated. Also I find the shift speeds in both the Semi and Full-auto modes to be lacking in decisiveness, if anyone knows a cure for this ailment as well feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Josh J.

hfc and exhausts and cai and and spacer if you can find them (search g35driver or ebay) tune for performance

grounding wires and tranny valve body (google g35 vavle body - transgo's the brand that makes some) for auto shifting

that should rack a bill of about 5k and you would probably be getting minimal gains to what your spending - there very hard cars to get some performance if you dont spend alot

other direction = s/c it then again it would probably cost more than the car to do so (or close to)