SAU Community

[Nsw] Rb26 Long Motor, 317Kw Atw, Still In Car Ready For Test Drive

Heya there :)

I'm selling my RB26 as a long motor to make way for a built engine.

Motor has done ~84k kms with even compression across all cylinders.

When the car arrived in Oz it had an oil cooler fitted straight away. I've done some track work with it and have decided to step up to a built engine. I have a 9L baffled and extended sump on the engine at the moment so there's no oil starve issue.

It's been tuned by HITman (a personal friend of mine for nearly 15yrs) with a Haltech Platinum Pro and made 317kw at the wheels on 19psi with -7s (standard intercooler/cams/MAFs and airbox fitted)

With a screwdriver handle holding open the airbox we saw over 330kw, whoever says GTR airboxes aren't restrictive need to buy a screwdriver and do some testing...)

It does have the following:

N1 water pump

Yellow Jacket coils (not even 1000km old)

Adjustable cam gears with new Gates belt and idler replaced a few thousand km ago.

Nismo thermostat

Also comes with coil cover, not shown in pics.

This motor is still in the car and can be driven before buying (no deposit on you, no ride, simple)

Obviously no turbos, exhaust manifolds, clutch/pressureplate.

Next problem is that I'll be away until Jan 16th, so don't expect any replies other than the random email till then. I'm sure we can work something out if you're super keen.

$2000, as it's in the car and you can drive it before it's removed. Better than a 'stab in the dark ebay special' with a photocopied dyno sheet!!

Mark :)

post-28560-0-46918000-1324101356_thumb.jpg

post-28560-0-02027100-1324101350_thumb.jpg

post-28560-0-95208600-1324101417_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...