SAU Community

FS: 2004 BMW 318i Sport MY2004

I have to sell my car due to a great collection of personal financial problems.. A regretful and sudden sale. In fact, so sudden i even have a Carbon Fibre bonnet for this car that i've ordered brand new and have yet to fit so if you'd like the car with the bonnet, just top up the difference with the shop that has it with them now.

I ordered this car in Nov03 so the build date itself is Nov03 and the compliance plate is Jan/04 when the car arrived in Australia and was registered so it wasn't a car that was sitting around the dealers yard being test driven before sold.

The details of the car

2004 BMW 318i Sport MY2004(2.0L)

-M-Tech II Front bar, Rear bar and side skirts

-17inch M-Tech staggered wheels shod with 225/45(front) and 245/40(rear)

Continental ContiSport Contact with around 65% tread left.

-M3 Rear Boot Deck Spoiler

-AC Schnitzer rear roof spoiler

-M-Tech Sport Steering Wheel with multifunction buttons

-M-Tech Kick Plates

-M-Tech Sport seats in front(driver and passenger)

-M-Tech aluminium cube trim

-On Board Computer(Distance remaining, Avg speed, Avg Mileage, Fuel

Consumption etc..)

-Rain Sensor and Headlight Sensor(Wipers and headlight activate themselves when it rains/gets dark)

-Integrated Bluetooth handsfree kit

-Moonroof/Sunroof

-Sachs shocks with Eibach ProKit springs

-Sebring Twin DTM exhaust and Magnaflow hi-flow resonator.

2 and 1/4 inch pipework all the way from headers in stainless steel.

Original cat and resonator removed.

-Whiteline 2 setting Adjustable Sway Bars

-Powerflex Polyurethane Control Arm bushings

-K&N Cone filter cold air induction with custom pipework

-NGK Iriway7 Iridium Spark Plugs

Reason for sale: To pay uni fees..

The car has done 27,500kms and is garaged every night. Polished and detailed once every 6 months. Leather is done at the same time with BMW leather cream. Car was ordered with paint and leather protection.

Remainder of dealer's warranty until Feb 2006. All servicing done at Auto Classic(BMW Dealer in Perth) and faithfully serviced.

Rego is also until Feb2006. Receipts for all mods are filed and available.

-Note: There is also a carbon fibre bonnet i ordered 1 month ago and it has just arrived. Its 1.3K from the shop and its still there so if you'd like to grab that as well, just add 1.3K on top the price or your best offer.

The design is exactly as per stock. No vents or extra bulges. Just a carbon fibre replica of the original bonnet.

All stock parts are still with me and will be given to the buyer.

Am asking for $50,000 or best offer..

No test drives unless i get a deposit first or else if u crash, im gonna be in a fix.. I will take you for a drive though..

I can be contacted by PM here or 0422214050 or [email protected]

Am happy shipping the car to anywhere in Australia.

Pics are as follows:

DSC00249.JPG

DSC00250.JPG

DSC00257.JPG

M-Tech Kick Plates

DSC00260.JPG

DSC00261.JPG

M-Tech Sport Steering Wheel, Sport Seats and Bluetooth Handsfree System

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

K&N Filter next to foglight ala Cold air induction