SAU Community

broadwater carpark

Guest Boxhead

Guest Boxhead

CHANGE OF PLANS due to the dismal show of people, not blaming anyone its just hard in the whole of the carpark to know who is and who isnt from here... NIZMAN kindly offered his joint as a meet up place.. so you will all have to contact him on wher ethe place is.. and we will hopefully see you all there...

Guest Boxhead

the time depends on what time dave(petesmith) finishes work...

nizman - i think dave wants to come visit you before we go, that way i figure we go down to carpark together.. but in seperate cars... we will stay for a couple of hours or till we get bored.. whatever..

shane: pete smith is coming with my in my car.. its the car in my avatar.. if you cant read it the number plate is XXX-662 its a nsw plate..

cya there

Guest Boxhead

come on mate, get the structure back in your life, hit the piss friday, cruise on saturday.... hahahaha

simple... but my problem is that usually when i hit this piss, i drink so much i think i am over 0.05 limit well into the next week

Well I work Friday Nights. And the nights aren't long enough for both. And I'm only on P's so I'm 0.0000000000 ALL the time. Although, i don't think there's been a sunday morning spent in a long time, that the drive home was legal :shake:

Guest Boxhead

yeah that sux, im only on my l's... and in nsw on yoru l's and p's you can have 0.02 blood alcohol limit

ok, we r definately going to get a SAU cruise next friday/saturday for broadwater carpark. We went tonight but need a good group of us to go.

we decided that it would be good to all meet up at nizmans house before (i think) so we can all cruise in together.

so, please reply anyone interested and state what day u can come so we can get as many as possible.

Well after saying that we wouldnt go down the coast.. we ended up going..

and what a shit load of cops!! They were everywhere.

It ended up being a 3am morning again after we came back and went to the Roma Street Parklands. It is a good area there. Just freaking cold!

This weekend we might be up for a cruise. We are putting in our new head unit and scanner/uhf this weekend so that should be cool.

If Nizman wants to organise stuff... we'll be there! Hopefully.