SAU Community

Dr_30_rsx_turbo_skyline_for_sale

HeY HEY, I'm selling my DR30 SKYLINE TURBO RSX

1983 RSX Pillarless Coupe (there's not too many of these around)

Colour: RED

Its got standard 15's riding on G- Grid tyres

ENGINE: FJ20 Turbo, 80thou oversize, forged pistons. Braided oil lines etc. ACTUALLY 2.1

TURBO:VG30 Roller bearing turbo.

3 inch exhaust from the dump pipe to the rear muffler sounds

Front Mount Inter Cooler, ARC Plumb back b.o.v

Suspension:Adjustable Koni Reds all round, Lowered King Springs

4 wheel disc brakes using RB74 race brakes compound brake pads. AWESOME STOPPING POWER

2 way mech R200 LSD. 4.4 ratio real tight. feels like a locker

Standard 5 speed gearbox

Electric windows, Power Steering etc

MOMO steering wheel

Turbosmart adjustable bleed valve.

__STEREO GEAR_____

Panasonic 4x50 watt MP3/WMA head unit

2xJVC 6 inch speakers in front door pods

2xPIONEER 6x9 Speakers in the parcel shelf

2x Kicker 10 inch subs in the boot powered by a 4x75 watt Kicker Impulse AMP

This car is awesome to drive!!!! has great acceleartion, heaps of grunt and gearing that just makes you drive fast!! to the spped limit that is ....

MAKES OVER 190 HORSEPOWER AT THE WHEELS ON JUST 10 PSI!!! with standard management, But its the

torque of these motors thats the fun bit, no need to pull 6 or 7k just grab another gear and off she goes.

** also included is 4 spare falken azenis tyres still enough on them for a goood track day.

Series 3 R31 Skyline GTS front bar also RED.

asking around $9000 comes with RWC and 12 Months of REg.

You can SMS me on 0411 622 454 or call after 5 pm on the same number. Or PM me, that works too!!

I haven't worked out how to load up pics yet.

or e-mail me [email protected]

i will try to get pics up asap

cheers

post-17481-1142496180.jpg

post-17481-1142496372.jpg

post-17481-1142496584.jpg

Earlier models came with that front end.

D in DR30 always means comes stock with FJ20ET

more pics coming soon, dial up is killing me slooooowly... i can't log in to site from other computers like internet cafe for some reason so as soon as i work out what i'm doing wrong i'll post many many more pics up for everyone

Early rs skylines had the metal bumpers and three bar grill,late ones had the "mask" .Id say the front ends been changed sometime in its life.Only late aus models and hr30s had that frnt end.

Got some pics of the front chassis rails?

actually after a second look it has the aussie grill and late dr bumper everything else looks right for a early model(pre 83)though the panel gaps are a worry

Edited by s12rsx

Early rs skylines had the metal bumpers and three bar grill,late ones had the "mask" .Id say the front ends been changed sometime in its life.Only late aus models and hr30s had that frnt end.

Got some pics of the front chassis rails?

actually after a second look it has the aussie grill and late dr bumper everything else looks right for a early model(pre 83)though the panel gaps are a worry

I haven't had a chance to get more photos up yet.. I bought this car as it is the only thing that i've done to the car is buy a stereo and have it serviced every 5000K's. panel gaps i didn't really notice but thats fair enough its 20+ yr old car.

HeY HEY, I'm selling my DR30 SKYLINE TURBO RSX

1983 RSX Pillarless Coupe (there's not too many of these around)

Colour: RED

Its got standard 15's riding on G- Grid tyres

ENGINE: FJ20 Turbo, 80thou oversize, forged pistons. Braided oil lines etc. ACTUALLY 2.1

TURBO:VG30 Roller bearing turbo.

3 inch exhaust from the dump pipe to the rear muffler sounds

Front Mount Inter Cooler, ARC Plumb back b.o.v

Suspension:Adjustable Koni Reds all round, Lowered King Springs

4 wheel disc brakes using RB74 race brakes compound brake pads. AWESOME STOPPING POWER

2 way mech R200 LSD. 4.4 ratio real tight. feels like a locker

Standard 5 speed gearbox

Electric windows, Power Steering etc

MOMO steering wheel

Turbosmart adjustable bleed valve.

__STEREO GEAR_____

Panasonic 4x50 watt MP3/WMA head unit

2xJVC 6 inch speakers in front door pods

2xPIONEER 6x9 Speakers in the parcel shelf

2x Kicker 10 inch subs in the boot powered by a 4x75 watt Kicker Impulse AMP

This car is awesome to drive!!!! has great acceleartion, heaps of grunt and gearing that just makes you drive fast!! to the spped limit that is ....

MAKES OVER 190 HORSEPOWER AT THE WHEELS ON JUST 10 PSI!!! with standard management, But its the

torque of these motors thats the fun bit, no need to pull 6 or 7k just grab another gear and off she goes.

** also included is 4 spare falken azenis tyres still enough on them for a goood track day.

Series 3 R31 Skyline GTS front bar also RED.

asking around $9000 comes with RWC and 12 Months of REg.

You can SMS me on 0411 622 454 or call after 5 pm on the same number. Or PM me, that works too!!

I haven't worked out how to load up pics yet.

or e-mail me [email protected]

i will try to get pics up asap

cheers

****The price is $9000.00 or nearest offer so its negotiable*****

I honestly don;t think youll find another DR for sale in VIC cheaper, but thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

The spare rims that were advertised are now SOLD!!!!

I still have the FALKEN AZENI's...

This cars turbo comes on boost by 1800RPM and is on full song by 3500RPM these VG30 BB turbos are great for quick spool up that and will handle up to 17PSI..

The gearbox has just been serviced. everything fine.

Diff is extremely tight.. 4.4's aren't that common on road cars many rally drivers snap these up, just makes the car fang..

You wont have a problem pulling away from HR31's, R32 GTS-T's many R33's GTS-T's,S13&14 Silvia's, GTi-R's, a few WRX's and EVO's &HSV's earlier ones. : ) . ***** PLEASE NOTE*** I'm reffering to standard versions of these cars by no means am I saying that this car will beat heavily modified versions of many these aformentioned rides.

AND finally i think i should be realistic about the price of the car and ask that people make offers above 7K......

cheers

cars still for sale

YOU WONT FIND A BETTER CAR WITH ALL THESE BITS ON IT IN VIC FOR THIS PRICE. THIS CAR HAS THE POWER/TORQUE AND SPEED AND HANDLING TO BEAT MANY MANY CARS AND PROBABLY EVRYTHING WITHIN THIS PRICE RANGE..

see it at carsales.com.au

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

or at carpoint

http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/NISSAN...ia/1653833.aspx

ALSO IN THE datnet forums as well as OZDAT and also you can find it at Vicrally and on FJ20.com

post-17481-1144467570.jpg

post-17481-1144467824.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...