SAU Community

Provisional Licence

-i-b-u-k-i-

Hey Everyone,

My Name is Kim, 16 year old turning 17 this September. I lived in Darwin and we moving back to Adelaide this November. I got Nissan NX-R Coupe and got my P plate about 4 or 5 months ago. I will get Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T when I living in Adelaide. I hope I can meet some new peoples to chilling out with me. :unsure:

Now, I want to know what is Provisional Licence Rules? Please give me for short sentence that I can understand. Are SA's Provisional Licence Rules are same in NT Darwin? What have I do if I moving to Adelaide and driving with P plate? Can I driving straight away with P plate when we living in Adelaide? Can I have a Turbo Car with P plate? Driving at day/night time? Can I driving to anywhere if I want to go?

Thanks, Kim :yes:

Edited by Top_End

pretty sure you can drive in any state on P's, just L's are only

allowed to drive in the state specified on ther license.

might have to check this site out -Transport SA it should say

it on that site somewhere :unsure:

Edited by pokie

in nsw they have bought in vehicle restrictions and same in vic for p platers, im pretty sure your right still mate but get in while you can before it changes. oh and the freedom you have in darwin like tdz etc etc you dont have down here lol.

Yeah that right.....Peoples can drag or burnout at TDZ but it illegal.

Thank pokie! Maybe i will meet you when i come down hehe SINISTAGTST sorry u know i got nothin to do at darwin and it was so boring.

CHeers, Kim

Yeah that right.....Peoples can drag or burnout at TDZ but it illegal.

Thank pokie! Maybe i will meet you when i come down hehe SINISTAGTST sorry u know i got nothin to do at darwin and it was so boring.

CHeers, Kim

tis cool :wave:, you may meet me on a cruise when you do come down to SA.

when are you moving to adelaide anywayz??

tis cool :thumbsup:, you may meet me on a cruise when you do come down to SA.

when are you moving to adelaide anywayz??

hey yeah man and i love to go to cruise. My mom told me we movin to adelaide this November or December and maybe getting R32 Gtst this december or next year. :) Thank guys!!

CHEERS!!

Kim

• 4 months later...

Hey Guys or chicks,

I lived in Adelaide now and it was great. Well I just getting Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T or Nissan 180sx very soon. So I got my P license card in Adelaide and i have to wait to open my license until 2 years(over 19 years old)! :D that was too long and i can't wait. So it would be good when meet you guys soon.

Hey Guys or chicks,

I lived in Adelaide now and it was great. Well I just getting Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T or Nissan 180sx very soon. So I got my P license card in Adelaide and i have to wait to open my license until 2 years(over 19 years old)! :ninja: that was too long and i can't wait. So it would be good when meet you guys soon.

Hi Kim! Hope your enjoying Adelaide mate =]

Have you bought your car yet? Thought u said you were getting a 180?