SAU Community

Neo Swap Done In An S14 (power Fc Help)

hey guys id like to get a little help in the setup on my NEO swap using my power FC..here are a list of mods i have done during my install:

Apexi Power FC with commander (engine never came with factory ECM)

GT35 turbo

turbo manifold

Greddy intake plenum (IAC delete plate)

Q45 90mm Throttle body

Greddy FMIC

Z32 MAF

RC engineering 650cc top feed injectors

Exeddy twin disc clutch

one peice driveshaft

Electric fans 12 inch duals

now for the help i am in need of, i would like to setup my Apexi Power FC for the mods i have done. basicly i would like to get a iniial injector map so i can start the car without the huge cloud of black smoke coming out..lol...yeah its running extremely rich and i need to tone it down so if someone on here can lend me a hand id appreciate it greatly...and if you guys wanna see a few pics, please allow me to share my project with you guys:

000_0010.jpg

100_0489.jpg

100_0222.jpg

100_0214.jpg

100_0225.jpg

100_0224.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0255.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0231.jpg

Edited by S14MARKSR

wow...nobody wants to lend me a hand here...this is dissapointing..come on guys, i always hear how the Aussies are generous with the help...dont let me down please

So your using a pfc for a neo rb25det? The stock map should be fine to drive to a tuning workshop to get things done properly. Black smoke wont hurt anything its just gonna go through a shit load of fuel, and like i said the stock map wont be that bad.

Honestly i wouldnt muck around any settings without a dyno especially if your taking fuel out of the equation, you cant just go take fuel out of the maps until theres no black smoke, you might lean it out too much and say goodbye to the motor. Rich = safe, and if your really worried (you shouldnt be) just get it towed to a dyno and tune it.

p.s nice conversion :/

Edited by R34GTFOUR