SAU Community

Fs/swap: R33 Skyline 93 (melb) Price Drop $10,800 Firm! Sold! Plz Delete!

1993 black r33 skyline (melb)

rego til dec

140,XXXkms GENUINE KMS (not like ur wound back shit)

boost guage - brand new drift crystal one

turbo timer - brand new greddy

cat back exhaust

brand new walbro fuel pump

s2 spoiler not fitted yet

black window tint with slighty lighter on doors

very clean n detailed interior/exterior

18'' lenso rims

lowered

blistein shocks

hks pod filter

viper alarm

recently serviced complete service plugs,oil,belts etc.

heavy duty clutch

touch screen headunit with clarion speakers

brand new radiator

recently dyno'd at protek 150rwkw sheets to prove it!

+ more extras i havnt mentioned

asking $12,000 slightly neg,

will consider trade for a pulsar gtir,r32,wrx,s14,vx-vy, i duno make me an offer or suggest sum cars n we can work sumthing out!

post-38343-1179388369.jpg

post-38343-1179388932_thumb.jpg

post-38343-1179389615_thumb.jpg

Edited by _handbrakies_ _ _

I have something way over the top to trade, u are looking to upgrade? I have a super smick totally looked after S6 Rx7 (1992) totally optioned out, 77thou gen ks 5 spd manual, I am getting ready to do a full post up very soon, this car has to be seen to be believed! looking for some very high dollars for this car though high $20's. interested?

I have something way over the top to trade, u are looking to upgrade? I have a super smick totally looked after S6 Rx7 (1992) totally optioned out, 77thou gen ks 5 spd manual, I am getting ready to do a full post up very soon, this car has to be seen to be believed! looking for some very high dollars for this car though high $20's. interested?

sounds like a very nice car mate but i dnt have that kind of muny n im goin to buy a house so im kind of thinkn of a nice fuel efficient car or sumthing nice which is abit better on petrol then a r33 and is cheap to maintain. id really like a swap for a vy exec or vx berlina tho or sumthing great on petrol, as much as id love to have a high powered car if only it was fuel efficient (lol).

thanks for the offer tho mate!

cheers.

Hey Mate,

Do you have any pics of the interior with steering wheel on, or rear spoiler fitted?

Have you had any smashes in it?

Also are you selling with RWC?

Thanks

ill put interior pics up soon as its gettn advertised on carsales sumtime this week and also the s2 spoiler was jst sprayed and will be fitted sumtime this week. hasnt been in an accident that i know of and is without rwc bt doesnt need anything for rwc not even wiper blades as i jst replaced them as well coz thats wot all rwc ppl put on the list (lol)

hey mate new user here and looking at buying a skyline. just curious would you be interested in swapping with a 99 Magna? the magna comes with bodykit, lowered and 18" black rims. heres the add for it on car sales and let me know if your interested. car is going in for service next friday (nothing wrong with it just getting it ready for new owner so the basics llike engine and tranny oil and filter, fuel filter and fuel system clean).

car is very fuel efficent and i get between 10-11L per 100 on city run and 8-9L on the freeway or suburbs. occasional heavy foot will get you to 12L per 100 but nothing over that.

heres the link to my add http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...;State=Victoria

contact details is on that site so feel free to contact me

thanks

Ash

hey mate new user here and looking at buying a skyline. just curious would you be interested in swapping with a 99 Magna? the magna comes with bodykit, lowered and 18" black rims. heres the add for it on car sales and let me know if your interested. car is going in for service next friday (nothing wrong with it just getting it ready for new owner so the basics llike engine and tranny oil and filter, fuel filter and fuel system clean).

car is very fuel efficent and i get between 10-11L per 100 on city run and 8-9L on the freeway or suburbs. occasional heavy foot will get you to 12L per 100 but nothing over that.

heres the link to my add http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...;State=Victoria

contact details is on that site so feel free to contact me

thanks

Ash

nah mate sorry but im not interested in a magna.

bump...............any1 got a vy commo with less then 150kms then will swap with cash adjustment ur way!!! pics updated!!! with the s2 spoiler fitted! brand new bosch bigger fuel pump is in now which means abit more power and also even better on petrol when cruising!

post-38343-1181032730_thumb.jpg

post-38343-1181032845_thumb.jpg

post-38343-1181032961_thumb.jpg

post-38343-1181033076_thumb.jpg

post-38343-1181033206_thumb.jpg

My offer still stands. I txt'ed you about the VT...

If not i'll sell it and sell the stereo and i might come talk :)

How much rego is on the car?

rego still has 6months til dec

if it was a vx then id mite come n check it out bt vt's r jst gettn abit old now n i really wuld like a vy coz there jst abit better on petrol n a few years newer for a better re-sale price!

yea thats cool mate jst u mite wanna hurry up n sell ur vt coz at ths price my car shuld sell very soon!!! n i mite even organise a rwc for my car jst to help sell it as it needs nothing for a rwc i jst find it hard to get time to get a rwc due to work!