SAU Community

***jap 18in Mega Dished Polished Alloys***

hey man, how close do you seriously think they'd go to sneaking under the guards of a 33 GTR? i love em, i want em, but i don't really want to start hacking away on the body of my car, it's in mint condition and i wanna leave it that way if i can help it

I think the fronts will fit ok, I think the rears might be stretching the friendship....altho having said that, here's an R33 GTR with 18x11s and it looks fine - obviously offset would be a little more conservative;

http://www.pistonheads.com/members/showcar.asp?carId=34480

• 2 weeks later...
Wheels are still here.

...to those who have PM'd me wanting freight prices I apologise, work has been nuts. I will get prices asap.

Hi Chris,

Let me know when you have a price(s) for shipping to Brisbane ;)

I am still very keen on these rims ;)

Also, a side note for those S13 people out there with 5 stud conversions.. you'll need approx 5" wider rear guards and 3" wider front guards to fit these :P

Regards,

Sherwin

...also, a side note for those S13 people out there with 5 stud conversions.. you'll need approx 5" wider rear guards and 3" wider front guards to fit these :bunny:

Regards,

Sherwin

I beg to differ young Sherwin...I test fitted them under the back of my old R32 4 door and I needed to pull the guards out 70mm to clear the rears. Bearing in mind 1 inch = 25.4mm, 70mm = 2.75 inches. In addition, an S13 has bigger rear guards & tubs than an R32 4 door and is also more dish 'friendly' - as it's a coupe and has the full quarter to play with (i.e. no rear doors).

You'll definitely need wide body or flares, but 5 inches is a bit extreme IMHO. Too bad I don't have my S13 anymore to test fit them.

Up ya get!

I beg to differ young Sherwin...I test fitted them under the back of my old R32 4 door and I needed to pull the guards out 70mm to clear the rears. Bearing in mind 1 inch = 25.4mm, 70mm = 2.75 inches. In addition, an S13 has bigger rear guards & tubs than an R32 4 door and is also more dish 'friendly' - as it's a coupe and has the full quarter to play with (i.e. no rear doors).

You'll definitely need wide body or flares, but 5 inches is a bit extreme IMHO. Too bad I don't have my S13 anymore to test fit them.

Up ya get!

I used an offset calculator to got those dimensions.. but I was doing it with 3 different rims at the time so I may have them mixed up??

Either way, when you have a price for shipping to Brisbane, Pm me with the payment details :thumbsup: