SAU Community

2005 Harley Davidson 2005 Custom Softail Divorce Sale Urgent Sale

This is a Harley Davidson 2005 Softail, its been custom modified from factory and also modified after market.

My father bought it brand new in 2005 for $40,000, and meticulously maintained it. It was his baby.

My parents have gone through a very messy divorce since july 2006, in which my mother took the bike (as it was rego'd in her name but the loan/lease was in my fathers name) Since then my father has been paying the monthly repayments of $650 a month while my old lady has comfortably taken ownership of it at his expense (we could do nothing, very dodgy loophole)

The divorce is set to be finalized on september 17th, part of the agreement was the bike to be sold with the money it is sold for covering the remaining debt on the lease ($20,800). It was up to my old lady to take responsibility to sell the bike but she has made no effort, so now we have taken it into our own hands in a bid to atleast recover the cost of the payout for the lease.

Due to whole lot of dodgyness on behalf of my mother we've basically realized that if we don't do anything about this, she will continue to ride while we pay for it. So we have now got given the go ahead to take it into our own hands to advertise it and buy law of court she will have to accept any offer above $20,800.

Im sure alot of people probably don't understand the situation but take my word for it, we have been royally screwed and wayyy too trusting...

So our loss is someones gain.

You can take this bike for $21,000 just to cover the cost of the lease, even tho the bike should of taken offers around the $30k mark, WE JUST NEED IT GONE ASAP!

2005 softail

200mm rear end

bigger alloy wheels

aftermarket seat

aftermarket air intake

aftermaret exhaust

bike2fp9.jpg

bike3pg3.jpg

bike1ha9.jpg

bike4gz7.jpg

bike5ww2.jpg

Reply via PM if possible and I'll pass your number onto my old man if your serious.

Asking Price: $21000