SAU NSW Charity Kebab/Pizza Cruise
Happy New Year, Guys & Gals!
It's a new year, and a new decade, and we're keen to get the fun started! When thinking about what to do, we thought it to be a great idea to kick off the year with a kebab/pizza run!
This particular event will also be particularly special as we'll be running this cruise as a fundraising event to help those affected by the fires raging across the country! All donations from the day will be passed on to the NSW Rural Fire Service to help those who are giving their all to protect the rest of us!
Date: Sunday 2nd February
Meet Location: Loftus Oval Car Park, Loftus
Meet Time: Meet at 9:30am for a 10:00am departure
Destination: $iki $iki Baba Kebab House
We will meet at the Loftus Oval Car Park in Loftus and then head off straight into the Royal National Park, heading towards Stanwell Tops.
When we reach Stanwell Tops, we are planning to stop over at the lookout for a short break before we continue to our final destination.
Here we can make a quick rest stop to stretch our legs and allow everyone to catch up before making tracks again.
From Stanwell Tops, we will head to the Princes Highway, heading down to Unanderra, where we will be turning off at Five Islands Road. After this Unanderra Exit, its only two short turns until we reach $iki $iki Baba Kebab House!
A few notes about our destination for those that haven't been there before:
- There is a small carpark at the destination. Limited spaces are available, but, there will be street parking available both beside and across from the kebab house
- Parking across the street is in a residential area, so we would like to remind those of you who park there to be on your best behaviour when driving through those streets.
There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost.
We will also be bringing along walkie talkies to keep the group together so if you have one please bring it along.
Make sure you have a full tank of fuel at the initial meeting point as there will be no time to refuel on the way.
If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior!
This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days.
This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit.
One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.
When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:
• Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
• Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should.
• Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly.
• Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
Thanks guys and hope to see you there!