SAU Community

R33's Here Sooon!

gregrego

So, The R33 Skyline will be coming available for us Canadians in the near future. Currently I'm the very proud owner of a 1992 Gts-t, my third skyline and by far my favorite.

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture030.jpg

My truck, 92 mr2 gt turbo rhd, skyline getting clootch done.

Picture027.jpg

I am planning to buy an R33 Skyline this coming fall, however I'm not a fan of the GTS, I really dont like the rear end, and always wanting a 4 door drift machine i think i will go with a 4 door gts-25t. Any suggestions on what i should look for? I know what to look for in an R32 but what about an R33?? any difference? I'm trying to be one of the first in Canada with a legitamate R33. There are a few illegally imported ones.. but thier trashed already..

Plans for the R33:

-500whp, my current Gts-t layed down 300whp with rb20, rb25 turbo, supporting mod's, and proper tune.

-Are there any R33's around that are slammed? my GTS is currently tucked in the rear once my rims arive i will be poking out with stretched rubber.

Well; im off to go drive my gts-t in the fresh snow that fell this morning ! (winter mode picture below)

Picture032.jpg

Any other suggestions on the 4 doors? i've been creeping thru the 4 door forums a bit lately :worship:

thanks, Greg.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man nice to see another GTRCer around the boards, if you import a clean R33 when the time comes you will be happy. :bunny:

R33 4 doors are awsome, I think I will add it to my 4 door collection.

imgp4317mediumbw1.jpg

imgp4464mediumym5.jpg

Edited by BigBlueR32