SAU Community

Pancake Manor 7th December

mic_check_1_2

hey everyone been told to post this event in here to get more people... so here it is!!!

event: Pancake Manor 7th December

time: 7pm

RSVP: WEDNESDAY 4:30PM SHARP!!!!

if something happens and you only find out at last second just let me no, and ill see what i can do

extra info: DO NOT JUST ROCK UP AND EXPECT TO HAVE A SEAT!!! BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE!!!!!!!

if you wanna book talk to me, im the book-a....lol

mic_check_1_2 x2

FineLine x 2

Tommah

GTRGeoff x 2

Lunatikk

shanef

Lazy Bastard

si

tradeitimeour (maybe)

ok stupid people with partys earliest can be made 830, iv still made a reservation for 17 PEOPLE!!! but if people think thats too late let me know and ill shift it to saturday night

she said "party" bookin was made for 630 and 2 hr turn around so they sed 830 but they cud leave earlier....

thanks

josh

Thanks for the night. Was good to meet you all. I'm just happy I didn't throw up ;) Good food too despite not finishing it lol. They really should fire half the staff there and just hire a pack of monkeys though.... or sloths and we'd still have gotten the food faster.

Oi that drink was bloody good actually. I didn't try it with the copious amounts of pepper though. It was just like drinking coke syrup pretty much. If I had any room left in my stomach at all I'd have had some more.