SAU Community

Sa To Nsw Rego And Cin

Spiral

Here's the situation I'm in. I purchased a R33 GTS-T Skyline in Adelaide in early December 07 (pics in Picture thread) and got 3 months rego put on the car then drove it to Broken Hill NSW where I live. I gave it to my mechanic to obtain the blue slip to transfer it to NSW Registration. Unfortunately the NSW RTA wants to see the ORIGINAL Consumer Information Notice in order for the blue slip to go ahead. Although I have a copy of the entire notice this is apparently not good enough for the RTA. Other documents I have are the Notice of sale of second hand vehicle, Contract for sale of second hand vehicle both from the dealer, Certificate of registration SA, copy of RAWS Approved vehicle details, copy of Vehicle import approval. The RTA knows about all those. Recently I got hold of the SA Vehicle identity inspection Report which the RTA is yet to hear about although I dont know if it will make any difference when my mechanic informs them about it next week. So he has rung everyone under the sun looking for this original Consumer Information Notice with no success. Can anyone suggest who or what department to contact about this original C.I.N. ? Any help is much appreciated. I'm not sure who has been contacted so far but any suggestions I can pass on would be great. Thanks !!