SAU Community

Mag info.

Hoooowdy Hooo!

I am interested in buying a set of 18's for my baby and am unsure as to what mag size fits the r33 GTST. The only thing that has been done to my car is JIC coilovers so it sits quite low, however that shouldn't have an impact when buying the wheels. What i have been told to watch out for his calliper clearance and stuff like that.

The following details are what i have been given : "18x8 front and 18x9 rear, 5x114.3 with 35 offset."

Is anybody out there able to give me a hand on this one? i don't want to get them shipped over until i am sure these will fit thats all....

THANK YOU! :lol: :)

these are the specs you should be going by, taken from the takakaira site. Just try and get wheels that are of similar size and you should be right.

5 hole 114.3mm PCD

Front - 8.0x17, 31 offset

Rear - 9.0x17, 38 offset

Front - 8.5x18, 37 offset

Rear - 9.5x18, 42 offset

Originally posted by NIZ180

these are the specs you should be going by, taken from the takakaira site. Just try and get wheels that are of similar size and you should be right.

5 hole 114.3mm PCD

Front - 8.0x17, 31 offset    

Rear - 9.0x17, 38 offset

Front - 8.5x18, 37 offset  

Rear - 9.5x18, 42 offset

Thanks Heaps NIZ180!

IS the offset the distance between calliper and mag? the ones i am after i see have an offset of 35 yet the specs that you gave from Taka Kaira say 37 & 42 other than that everything else seems ok.

Is there a way i can adjust the offset to make the mags fit? :confused: