SAU Community

Palmer's Intro

palmer

Hey guys and gals

Just recently bought myself an R33 GTS-T Series 1 through a private sale a few days ago.

Thought i would join up and introduce myself

Im 18 from Western Sydney. I have my Green P Plates... But i have the exemption :) haha

and yeah just thought id say hello and hope to meet alot of you soon :)

heres a quick pic of the car:

skylineha8.jpg

Mods wise:

- EMS Computer

- Turbosmart Boost Controller

- Front Mount

- Forged Pistons

- Koni Suspension (I think?)

- Pod Filter haha

- 19" Rims

- Respray in Gold with Green Pearl (Aussie Aussie Aussie haha)

- Alarm System

on the way:

T3/T4 Turbo hehe

If anyone has any Mods they would like to advise me on that would be great! as im used to MITSUBISHI and DONT HAVE MUCH OF A CLUE ABOUT SKYLINES AS OF YET haha

Thanks guys

Palmer

Edited by palmer

you can't be palmer, i'm palmer! mates have been calling me palmer since primary school and i'm older than you so nuueh :D its all good i'm sick of that nickname now anyways, welcome aboard palmer! it just sounds weird calling you that LOL

hey theres more in common, i brought a series 1 gts-t r33 as my first line also. where abouts in west sydney? i'm in melbourne s.e. but i got mates in south sydney 'cronulla' haha and 'miranda' and west sydney 'richmond' and i get up there all the time

welcome aboard....you will spend many sleepless nights unable to take yourself away from reading these forums and many hours lost at work for the same thing good luck!

shanus

wow looks good.

and its not my style at all.

But I like it. Welcome

Thanks mate :( glad to see someone likes it

you can't be palmer, i'm palmer! mates have been calling me palmer since primary school and i'm older than you so nuueh :D its all good i'm sick of that nickname now anyways, welcome aboard palmer! it just sounds weird calling you that LOL

hey theres more in common, i brought a series 1 gts-t r33 as my first line also. where abouts in west sydney? i'm in melbourne s.e. but i got mates in south sydney 'cronulla' haha and 'miranda' and west sydney 'richmond' and i get up there all the time

welcome aboard....you will spend many sleepless nights unable to take yourself away from reading these forums and many hours lost at work for the same thing good luck!

shanus

haha thats pretty funny... your last name palmer?? i got PALMER tattoo'd on my chest in old english so beat that haha.. na im from Campbelltown in Western Sydney. havent been out much towards cronulla and miranda or richmond for that matter...

yeah i know... i was part of Miragelancer.com when i have my mirage and still am and it kept me so occupied reading and learning... its like a cult lol

thanks for the warm welcome guys :(

haha too right aye

HMMM im new to the whole nissan side of modifications. What are some good upgrades i can do engine wise? just off the top of a head?

ive been searching but there are alot of technical terms that im not quite used to.. so any help would be great guys.

hey Elliott,

welcome to the forums mate,

im in western sydney too, AND 18 too!

hope to see you around at some events and meets...

if you browse through the sections of this forum, you'll gradually become accustomed to the jargon associated with modifying your car. mostly everyone's happy to help with most things :banana:

Cheers,

Shane

fark i wish every1 would stop using my names! HAHAHA there's palmer, and now there's shane! WTF is going on :banana:

This thread was made for me!! You guys should be welcoming me or something!?

anyways, can't help with mods as I haven't done much engine work atm but any audio questions i can most likely assist i've gone a little crazy when it comes to my system etc.

enjoy :D

hey Elliott,

welcome to the forums mate,

im in western sydney too, AND 18 too!

hope to see you around at some events and meets...

if you browse through the sections of this forum, you'll gradually become accustomed to the jargon associated with modifying your car. mostly everyone's happy to help with most things :)

Cheers,

Shane

where bouts in western sydney are you mate? and yeah hope to see ya around aswell... but i dont wanna be showed up by all of your cars haha... prob sh*t all over mine lol.

Thanks for the advice man :D

fark i wish every1 would stop using my names! HAHAHA there's palmer, and now there's shane! WTF is going on :(

This thread was made for me!! You guys should be welcoming me or something!?

anyways, can't help with mods as I haven't done much engine work atm but any audio questions i can most likely assist i've gone a little crazy when it comes to my system etc.

enjoy :)

haha yeah im all good for sterio wise as i worked at Strathfield Car Radios. helped install a lil... but mainly in sales... so yeah but if i need help ill def ask you mate

• 2 weeks later...
welcome dude nice to see a unique skyline once and a while!

Thanks mate :woot:

wow welcome mate ;)

nice skyline :P love the colour and front bar there :blink:

:laugh: sweet thanks.. the colour is a custom gold with lime green pearl thru it... looks really good in the sunlight...

Thanks for the comments guys

• 2 months later...

well that would make my skyline only put out 165RWKW. which is considerably low. spesh when a standard RB25DE (non turbo) puts out around 140 kW - 147 kW depending on VCT etc.

and the standard RB25DET puts out around 180ish or so KW at the rears (correct me if i'm wrong lol). So it cant be right.

bit off don't ya think?