SAU Community

Emanage Ultimate / Innovative Lm-1 Wideband

SevenAngryPenguins

Emanage Ultimate (was only used for about 3 months)

+ universal harness

+ map sensor & map sensor harness (brand new)

+ AFR input harness

cost me $1050 sell for $700

also have innovative LM-1 wideband + RPM converter (was only used for about 3 months)

cost $500 sell $400

or buy both for $1000, everything you need to tune your car yourself

Brisbane

some pictures, why can't I edit my first post??

also have a mdf parcel shelf for 6x9's fits in the back really well

$30

also have gizzmo boost controller, I accidently broke the wires off on the solenoid coil, but I found a place that will sell me a new one for $35 + gst

so will sell for $200 and you get new solenoid or $250 and ill get the solenoid.

post-36364-1216337766_thumb.jpg

post-36364-1216337993_thumb.jpg

post-36364-1216338163_thumb.jpg

post-36364-1216338396_thumb.jpg

Edited by SevenAngryPenguins

I have a Power FC as well $1200, I've had this for less than 12 months and actually used it for only about 4 months, hand controller is in as new condition.

As a note I had this in my car but it stopped working after I installed new injectors, so it was sent to Japan for repair under warranty however it was tested by apexi and they found it working 100% and said problem was with the car.

post-36364-1216625534_thumb.jpg

I had highflow turbo and s15 injectors and it ran really well never had it dynoed but was probably making about 300hp atw, it took a lot of time playing around with the laptop to get it right though since I tuned it myself on the road. I wasn't using the map sensor at the time but was just about to (before I got t-boned) stock afm maxes out really early so it gives you crappy resolution for tuning. For the price its a sweet computer but a lot of stuffing around with the initial setup compared to say a pfc which is virtually plug and play

Edited by SevenAngryPenguins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...