SAU Community

Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Ii Boost Controller

Item:

GReddy Profec B-Spec II Electronic Boost Controller (Black)

Brand New. Opened the box about 3 months ago to see what was inside but that's it. Never ended up getting it installed so its just been sitting here.

Condition:

Mint condition. Never used before.

Price:

$375 + Postage (Pickup Available)

To Fit: (What car)

Any far as I know.

Hampton Park - SE Suburbs in Melbourne

SMS 0401015236 or PM Me.

Comments:

Bought this around 3-4 months ago from eBay to install into my car but since I'm on my P's I decided maybe its best to not go crazy with trying to get too much power out of my car til im off my P's so instead of just leaving it here sitting here in the box id rather just get rid of it.

Item Description:

The PRofec B-spec II is a new electronic boost controller which offers most necessary functions in its compact body.

• Blue lighted digital screen shows real-time boost pressure. The digital boost meter comes with peak-hold function.
  • Compact boost control solenoid has capacity to control 300 kpa of boost.
  • Boost preset function allows you to set two different boost settings (HI / LO) and choose one of the settings by using a switch. Also the set boost can be turned off if needed to run the engine at the lowest (original) boost.
  • GReddy PRofec B-spec II allows you to set your desired maximum boost, Gain value, Start boost value, Warning value and Limiter value. These values can be set independently on HI and LO mode

post-42730-1225602993.jpg

post-42730-1225603002_thumb.jpg

post-42730-1225603009_thumb.jpg

post-42730-1225603017_thumb.jpg