SAU Community

Gtr Fuel Pump In Gtt

Planning to change my fuel pump to a GTR soon and wondering if its a direct replacement like the Tomei or Nismo?

My GTR pump still has the sock attached to it, so would it be better if I remove that sock and reuse the GTT sock or just stick with the GTR sock as it won't be a problem?

Planning to change my fuel pump to a GTR soon and wondering if its a direct replacement like the Tomei or Nismo?

My GTR pump still has the sock attached to it, so would it be better if I remove that sock and reuse the GTT sock or just stick with the GTR sock as it won't be a problem?

yes i think they are replaceable with GT-R without mods or fabrication...

Alot of nissan Fuel pumps are very simillar...

should be pretty straight forwards....

they are alot of DIY tips and pictures to show you how to replace fuel pumps

I've checked the DIY section and it's for the Bosch pumps.. so wasn't sure if the GTR was the same case or not as I don't really want to cut or bend the cradle. Also not sure if I need hose clamps to secure it to the cradle or not.

I've checked the DIY section and it's for the Bosch pumps.. so wasn't sure if the GTR was the same case or not as I don't really want to cut or bend the cradle. Also not sure if I need hose clamps to secure it to the cradle or not.

it should be a straight forward direct change over....

the hose clamps should be of the same size

sometimes hoses can be a bit frail...

ok thanks... will give it a go this weekend.. hopefully I don't run into any trouble since most shops will be closed to get any parts. I will probably reuse the GTT sock for peace of mind and new fuel hose and hose clamps shouldn't cost too much.