SAU Community

E.o.i For A Cruise

GtrVspec

the natural arch has a few bumps, but ive never had a problem, my cars lowered an doesnt have a prob, mates soarer is low as front lip barely off the ground and he is right, just 1 part gotta slow down at.

o'reillys is bad as, especially up the top, i bottom out +traffic of buses an vans is a nightmare havin 2 go off road to avoid them in 1 lane sections

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the natural arch has a few bumps, but ive never had a problem, my cars lowered an doesnt have a prob, mates soarer is low as front lip barely off the ground and he is right, just 1 part gotta slow down at.

o'reillys is bad as, especially up the top, i bottom out +traffic of buses an vans is a nightmare havin 2 go off road to avoid them in 1 lane sections

well this natural arch sounds good, ive never been there..

if i was you guys id pick a meet from the below points mapped via where is.

southport. natural bridge, murwillumbah nsw, tweed heads, and end up somewhere like the spit or somewhere we can catch up and chat.

Itsa good run down the back of the mount most people dont normally calculate.

just my 2c's

Edited by coaster

yeahh that sounds good coaster, sorry about not gettin back to u about today i had a busy ass day. plus my car isnt really going well with the f**ked auto. doing the manual conversion next week!! woo loll. yeah your 2c sounds pretty good aye. i would be happy with that. just gota know if everyone else is happy with that.

Yea sounds like a good run to me! i wen out to the natural arch yesterday and its an awesome drive and the roads are pretty good. anyone decided on a date yet? lol i just hope i havnt sold my car before this happens!

im thinking in a couple weeks. if u want a set date i would say either the 17th of may or 24th of may. which one would suit better for everyone? i ll have my conversion easily done by then so i should be sweet with any of them.

im thinking in a couple weeks. if u want a set date i would say either the 17th of may or 24th of may. which one would suit better for everyone? i ll have my conversion easily done by then so i should be sweet with any of them.

either or should be ok for me. i dont work sundays but my partner is on some stupid roster at work (retail) where for 1 month she gets sun and mon off, and then the next month she has sat and mon off. when exact dates are confirmed ill be able to suss out for sure if ill be there or not. when she is working on sundays i have my little girl at home with me so its not as easy to go for all day cruises :)

Im new to the coast so i would be keen to go for a cruise and meet people, ill only be in a N/A, not the flashest car :D .

I dont know the roads up here really, what are you guys looking at, something with lots of corners, or open straights, im from down in country NSW so am missing all the corners.

Harley.

Hey guys, ive been dying to go on a decent cruise ever since i got my line so im definatley up for it. aslong as im not gonna bottom out all the time then i dont care where ay. Plus im currently unemployed so the sooner the better for me :P

sounds good guys. my manual conversion is underway and be done by this wekened so i should be sweet after this weekend at the latest.

gettin alot of interest on this cruise. should be good.

so ive been thinkin we start it at mobile nerang Youngen (GtrVspec)?

• 2 weeks later...

sounds good streetfame33

and not soo good Damit that sucks mate

about the cruise, im trying to get my car figured out at the moment lol, its not running at its best at all. if anyones done a auto to manual conversion on the R33's help would be much appriciated. just having problems with power.

but yeh anyways im thinking to be safe would 31st of may be any good to anyone? sorry to put it off but least then we can get the actual numbers and plan where this cruise starts and finishes. so if your keen for that date please say you are.

cruise will start off at Nerang mobile (which is next to Nerang Fair) and we will go up to natural arch and have a bbq lunch and then head back down to the coast for another meeting place before people either want to go home or come to the spit. if there is anyone who is a decent photographer feel free to bring a camera, be good for photos to go up on the site.

cheers

Brendan