SAU Community

Xbox 360 Console Plus Controls Plus Heaps Of Games!

vudoo

Hi Guys

Have Xbox 360 with 20gb HDD for sale.

Comes with Xbox 360 Genuine Wireless Network Adaptor so you can connect to net wirelessly and play online.

4 controllers (2 x black, 1 x red, 1 x white). 3 have rechargeable battery packs, I have 3 x controller cables for these that you can charge these controllers whilst playing at the same time. Last controller doesnt have rechargeable battery pack just standard battery pack that fits 2 x AA batteries.

Console works fine, this was a brand new replacement I got last year under warranty after my original hit the 3 red rings of death, so as this is a new model, it is more up to date and less prone to those earlier console issues.

Comes with HDMI cable. Have original box.

Looking for $380 pick up from Sydney/Fairfield or $400 posted. Remember it costs around $60 for each controller and the network adaptor itself goes for about $130 or so.

Have these games for Xbox 360 if anyone is interested:

Prince of Persia - $35

Star Wars - The Force Unleashed - $30

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare - $50

Forza 2 - $20

Fifa 09 - $30

Street Fighter IV - $55

Fable 2 - $45

Soul Caliber IV - $20

Also Have -

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO original xbox game - this is rare? so dunno how to price it, make me an offer

& Marvel vs. Capcom 2 original xbox game - make an offer

Edited by vudoo

pms replied to, network adapter is sold pending payment/delivery/pickup confirmation

once i can confirm network adapter sold i will adjust my asking price for the console bundle accordingly.

here are some pics, u can see the extra charge and play cable on the right, and the xbox HDMI cable on the left

pic doesn't include the power pack for the console because i was too lazy to pull it out from behind my media cabinet, but it looks like a standard xbox 360 powerpack, nothing special.

post-63813-1251115244_thumb.jpg post-63813-1251115271_thumb.jpg