SAU Community

Eoi: Morning Glorious Cruise

PHT33

Yeh rob lets say both cars have had slight mechanical issue's, probably from too much thrashing, back on the road now but as you would know from Friday night, the guy in the 180 seemed pretty keen to park up haha.

the gun metal grey one? he blew his head gasket that night lol spewn. Yeh i saw the STI today aswell.. ot - im in for this cruise now, wont go to the goldy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all. Just got F**KED over by the dogs again. Not going to be able to run the cruise most likely. Just got a ticket in my driveway WTF! All those traffic branch cops can go die in a s**t filled hole. 32.boost. might be able to lead it. See what happens :banana:(((((

Think its gonna be next weekend at the earliest. not gonna be bringing out the black rig, see what happens.

Check out HP HEAVEN, saturday powerskids, page 11. >_<

Probably jump in someone's wheels and go from there. :S

Post up please for what your thinking or whether to go or not.

Well im out, blown head gasket :) .... 13 to 1 compression will do that to a standard gasket. Was hoping it would hold out till i got my metal one. Dont have the funds to fix it right now so i'll see you all in a few months.

OK date finalised its this sunday the 27th, meet at landsborough bp at 8 then go from there, ok so who is coming so we can get a final count

if u dont no where the meet point is its on the corner of railway st and caloundra st, just paste this into goole maps if still unsure -26.809833,152.966734

OK date finalised its this sunday the 27th, meet at landsborough bp at 8 then go from there, ok so who is coming so we can get a final count

if u dont no where the meet point is its on the corner of railway st and caloundra st, just paste this into goole maps if still unsure -26.809833,152.966734

So is it definitely Sunday? I know it says it here but your more recent pm said sat or sun to be determined. I'm out for Sunday :devil: but Saturday morning is highly possible. :banana:

Hey guyes well it will be saturday morning but we only have 3 cars lined up so we might just do a local cruise up the the hintaland in the morning if you guyes want to tag along and save the glorious run for when we can get a decent group