SAU Community

R34 Owners Of Newcastle

sskylinee

Hi guys

I'm calling out to the r34 owners of Newcastle & Central coast!

I'd like to organise a cruise/photo shoot.

me and two other mates crashed a holden/ford cruise last weekend lol to Forster and back it was awesome fun.

We would love to do another one with more skylines this time. I guess we could do an all skyline cruise but bunch up the models for the photo shoot. whos keen?

heres a pic from the cruise. mines the Navy one.

imgp1321t.jpg

hey Nhan

has Avin told you about the nelson bay one that we are going to orgnise very soon , we are just waiting to get my lic back and finsh off my line and then we are off to nelson bay for a photoshooot and ii think some of us are staying up there that night

yeah we might make this one the Nelson bay run

I'm keen for a nice cruise that way and a feed of seafood. had a mad seafood platter at Nelson bay last time we were there. btw u missed out on the cruise last weekend u would of loved it! we had some chicks flash their tits at us. its very distracting while driving. Avins got the footage

I'm moving to umina beach later this year, looking at houses ATM just matter of finding one. Definately be interested then. But the 4 doors are very nice mine is stock as a rock, and I like those rims.

• 7 months later...

^^^I've just moved to the newe/central coast area too. I would be keen for a meet up/cruise/beer/whatever sometime in the near future.

Good to see more coming up here, mine has been hidden for 6 months while undergoing a bit of an overhaul.

Check out the Projects section tomorrow and hopefully my post will be added, it is awaiting approval at the moment...