SAU Community

1985 Ma61 Supra

1985, factory manual, 5M-E 2.8L, 176,000kms, gunmetal grey, completely original.

Excellent condition & very reliable.

Recently had full service - new transmission fluid, coolant, clutch master cylinder, K&N air filter (in the standard airbox).

Reconditioned fuel tank + new fuel pump, Toyo T1R tyres, new brake pads and machined discs, new battery and ignition coils, and power steering hoses, all within the last 2 years.

Brant alarm/immobiliser.

Receipts available.

A few minor cosmetic dings in bumpers front and rear.

No major rust.

Rego until Jun 2011.

$4200 firm.

Car is in Sydney-north area.

or PM.

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4.jpg

supra5.jpg

supra10.jpg

supra11.jpg

supra12.jpg

supra13.jpg

supra14.jpg

supra15.jpg

supra16.jpg

supra17.jpg

supra18.jpg

supra19.jpg

supra20.jpg

supra21.jpg

supra22.jpg

supra23.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• given were 6 years past 2018, wonder how this went. does anyone have an update? some of these guesses of 20-25k make me laugh... hindsight lol. 2024 market were looking minimum 300-400?   
    • What did you end up doing with this? Did it leak?
    • Hi all I have a rb25det neo that's causing some sputtering issue. I nailed it down to the tps voltage currently reference output is 1.5v, when it should be 5v.   Funny thing is since he boost solenoid is on the same circuit, I disconnect the boost solenoid and it gave me 5v back to tps, plugged it in and it only gives me 1.5v.   So I replaced a new boost sensor and new ecu it still only give me 1.5v on the complete circuit with tps and boost sensor connected. I even tried disconnect the tps and only hook up the boost solenoid to isolate if tps is actually draining it down. Still gives me 1.5v with boost solenoid attached and 5v unattached   Can anyone give me some pointers what I should look for now.     Thanks
    • I have an R34 GT that had a turbo added. It runs for a couple of mins then the engine just cuts out.  And requires pumping the throttle to start it back up. I unplugged the MAF and it runs without cutting out at all although the AFR is all over the place. I have replaced the MAF but am back to my original issue.