SAU Community

The Great Migration

scott666

Ok, after my eoi on this i got over 10 r33 owners keen on this in 2 days. So I am going to run it.. Guys you need to do your part. Spread the word get as many whales to our hird as you can. So here goes

Date 16th of july

where city west car park

when arrive 8pm departe 8.30

I will be bringing my handicam and tripod so if your lucky you may get on film..

Commit people

Ok I have started a facebook group for this which I have set on private. I am going to post the cruise route in there so feel free to join, or pm me on hear and I will send you a copy

link to facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_247202945296343

Edited by scott666

• 2 weeks later...

Was good mate, had I think 12 r33s rock up in the end. We all stuck together, hills run was epic... Small n cozy cruise is more enjoyable then a big cruise. Yes I will run another one, you interested?

• 3 weeks later...

Was good mate, had I think 12 r33s rock up in the end. We all stuck together, hills run was epic... Small n cozy cruise is more enjoyable then a big cruise. Yes I will run another one, you interested?

sorry for such a delayed response.. yeh im keen as a been mate.. just took the car off the road to do a bit of maintenance an

some touch ups with the appearance in the enginebay..

(lookin fairly ave)

haha

but should be back in action within 2 weeks...

should either get a cruise happeneing or get a mass group of 33's to meet one weds avro an all hit woop ass weds together.. maybe all cruise in together??

be pretty epic!!!!