SAU Community

It's Baaaaacckk....

Wow! What an amazing car. C210's never did it for me unfortunately...the Superlites don't work for it either. Now, a C110 in the same condition...we'd probably all break our arms trying to get the money out of our pockets fast enough!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I'm not sure why but I couldnt insert a pic of my stagea so heres a link: https://imgur.com/a/jl8pjZx
    • Hi All! After years of lurking im finally joining so I can get some advice (I'll post that later haha) but for now I wanted to introduce myself and my stagea. I have a series 1 Stagea that has been converted to a RWD Manual with a gearbox from a R33. Shes stock as a rock apart from the above. The car is a bit of a bucket (usual rust issues under the mirrors, half the interior is missing and an absolute combination of wiring/electronic nightmares) but I really want to transform this thing into a nice streetable clean car. Anyway, I'll post more about the issues I need help with the appropriate sections.
    • Needs to be done for presentation's sake ~ especially the wiki, with talk some time ago suggesting the forum might go, and only the wiki being maintained. I've only been after that update since around 2018 or so, maybe I have to wait for the 10year anniversary 😃
    • Yes the dc2 type r lip fits the type m front bar. I have it on my type m front atm
    • hey tao is there much difference in flow or power between t3 open entry, t3 divided and t4 divided?  am ready to get a turbo for my 25/30 and am gonna be running a 6boost mani, just dont know if i should get the open entry or divided entry 6boost or t4 divided? goal is about 450 whp but wanting good response and street drivability.