SAU Community

Matte White 94 5Spd Sz Supra Up For Sale! Dre4M Could Be Yours!

Ladies and gents, im doing what i thought i would never do! My supra is for sale!

This is copied straight from car sales, there is so much more to it but i was only allowed 2000 characters :P

All good things must come to an end, so up for sale is my pride and joy.

I’ve owned and daily driven my Supra for 3 or so years, and purchased it with 132,000km's on the odometer.

It has been an absolute joy to own, transform and drive it.

Over the years I've done quite a few noticeable and subtle changes to all aspects of the car, I'll list what I remember!

Exterior:

Doors shut Matte White paint job

Black MVP front lip

Shaved badges

Shaved Bootlid

Series II Taillights

Series II Headlight conversion

Series II Front indicator conversion

Clear side indicators

Dark window tint

Yellow fog lights

6000k HID low beam lights

Interior:

Dyed black carpets

Dyed black seats

Centrally mounted fire extinguisher on rear seats

Dyed grey roof lining

OMP dished sued wheel (will provide stock wheel too)

White Centre Tacho

White LED A/C unit conversion

White LED's behind dash cluster

Matte black Dash Fascia

After market Handbrake cover

Polished dash rings

Sued centre glove box

ICE:

Sony entertainment unit (USB AUX B-tooth CD MP3)

JVC speakers all around

12" Pioneer sub enclosed in a compact corner sub box. Fantastic sound!

Suspension:

DBA 4000 series slotted front rotors

Slotted rear rotors

Performance brake pads for extra bite

Tein HA's coilovers (32 way damper adjustable and height adjustable) these also pass RWC

Rear adjustable strut brace

Engine:

DKNE extractors

Custom mid pipe with 100 cell cat

Apexi Catback exhaust

HKS 'highflow' panel filter

TT dual core radiator (coolant has been swapped to Toyota long life red coolant)

It has been serviced every 5,000km's with genuine Toyota parts, new windscreen recently fitted, along with new battery, control arm bushes and all oils replaced.

NOTE: Car will come with TT 16" Standard wheels (8" front, 9" rear), the wheels on it now are intended for a different car, not this unfortunately!

If you would like any information feel free to call, I'm happy to answer all inquiries!

I’m in no rush to sell, but first in first served!

Cheers.

Ill put the pics from car sales up for not.. ill swap them for the high resolution one's tonight

cp4982996287065362610.jpg?width=555

cp4766043632913246025.jpg?width=555

cp5725623478013899128.jpg?width=555

cp5149379611811526349.jpg?width=555

cp4775836683113545458.jpg?width=555

cp4866828606662171114.jpg?width=555

cp4881040116191123533.jpg?width=555

cp5267870263048025079.jpg?width=555

cp5691967686305211854.jpg?width=555

cp5404672663202002839.jpg?width=555

cp4996093231896009322.jpg?width=555

cp4795304186027663460.jpg?width=555

cp5132595916179032166.jpg?width=555

cp5194219525844356339.jpg?width=555

cp4709582771649426173.jpg?width=555

I am more than happy to answer any questions, ill detail this thread further tonight!

Cheers

Ken

Just re-wrote the car sales ad and cleaned it up, here is the other info that is now on car sales:

Recently had a road worthy carried out, in its current form all it requires is a stock exhaust and for the suspension to be raised, but i do not have the time to organize these again for another road worthy!

Rego has quite literally just been paid for another 12 months so it is ready to go!

'DRE4M' number plates will not be sold with the car due to sentimental value.

as a result the original number plates 'WWX-143' will be transferred over and sold with the supra.

Interior is fairing quite well considering its age, and ive done my best to keep it up to date with the times!

An additional whole rear seat will be sold with the car if the new owner would not like the centrally mounted fire extinguisher!

I am a non smoker and have always done my best to keep this supra fresh and clean.

It drives in a fantastic manor and has not skipped a beat in my 3 years of ownership.

It will be a regretful sale, but time to move on from sports cars and onto a wagon!

If you would like any information feel free to call, I'm happy to answer all inquiries!

I’m in no rush to sell, but first in first served!

Cheers

Ken

Price is negotiable and i can be contacted directly on 0423 985 five seven one