SAU Community

Gtr 1992 Immac Big Power Sleeper $$$$$$$

1992 R32 GTR

For sale i have my gtr . its gun metal grey . looks the same as it did on the show room floor no crappy rims , guages , big poofy spoiler all the typical stuff that p platers do . all the modifications that have been carried out have been done internaly , engine and gearbox .

engine it self has done roughly 5000kms . full forged bottom end . sump baffles . head restricter upgraded oil pump . modified crank for new oil pump . 6boost manifold life time warranty. garret 3586 bb highflowed . turbo smart 50mm progate . walbro injectors and walbro pump. gearbox has also been strengthened . all this is controlled by a power fc . engine has just been run in and after all the hard work was done work picked up and there was no more time to enjoy my toys , car was put on a dyno but fuel system was insufficent . on 18psi car made just under 300rwk on e85 and it was stopped as the iunjectors and fuel pump couldnt keep up .

i have spent a lot of money on this car most of the money at the car wash trying to keep the dust of her so she has to go to good hands .

im open for swaps but must be ute

selling price of the vehicle1 is $24000 ONO

Ive been keeping an eye on the selling price of a gtr the last few months and their market value keeps juming up every 6 months . ive set my price as fair as i could . there are people selling gtrs a lot worse condition then my car for more so my car should be a nice clean buy for a lucky gtr enthusiast

car would suit a buyer that loves letting lose on the track . car is a pain to drive because of the clutch it has in it

[email protected]

post-104993-0-89823900-1356755301_thumb.jpg

Serviced every 5000 . Motul oil . Motor was done by insurance from Nissan . Nissan serviced vehicle and didn't put on oil filter took car for test drive and seized motor . I bought all forged components and got Nissan to do the rest . More pictures will be sent to interested parties . I'm not in a rush to sell vehicle its a good investment for me but if someone comes up with the right offer I will sell herb