SAU Community

Trackschool Trackday @ Wakefield | 19th Aug 2015 | With Timing

Bozman1

Hi Crew thumbsup.gif

These days are for the complete novice, to the experienced racer.

PRICE INCLUDES:

* Wakefield 19th August 2015
* Max 3 x groups
* Plenty of track time
* Well organised
* Natsoft timing
* Pro instructors
* Free passenger sessions
* $250

THERE IS A BOOKING FORM ON www.trackschool.com.au

Use your own vehicle, or hire one of our race cars. Our vehicles available - http://www.trackscho...om.au/cars.html

* 1 x Honda Integra Type R
* 2 x Mazda MX5s
* 1 x Nissan 180SX
* 1 x Ford V8 Ute from the V8 Ute Series

GROUP ORGANISATION:

We only allow small groups of vehicles on the track at one time.

Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience.

Thank you

• Latest Posts

• I think way too many people get caught up in the whole bigger TB for more power, but that's only if it becomes a restriction. In a FI environment, the TB size is not as sensitive, where as in a NA environment, you find with the throttle at 100% and if the plenum still registers a vacuum, then your TB is undersized and requires to be upgraded.
    • @Dose Pipe Sutututu  thank you so much, understand what u mean and appreciate that info
    • Is there a reason why you want close to 600kW in a R32 GTS-t? Have you thought about suspension work, subframe changes (from a newer car, offsetting it), diff choice, brakes, gearbox? There's a high chance you're running a RB20DET gearbox which will not like close to 600kW being sent through it. Also a 6262 won't get you close to 600kW.
    • Hi all. Just want to paint my front splitter on my 92 th1 gtr and paint shop says there are 2 versions one from 89 amd one from 92_94 Does anyone know if that's correct ? I assume it's the later one but better to check first.  
    • I prefer to be in the car to hear/feel it, remote tuning isn't the same. Also when something goes wrong I can back off the throttle much quicker than trying to relay that to the dyno operator.