SAU Community

broadwater carpark

Guest Boxhead

Guest Boxhead

Do any of you guys reguarly go to broadwater carpark?

if so.. would it be cheesy if us skyline guys parked close and shit like that?

sorta like what the commonwhores did the otehr week.. it looked good to have a commonwhore section.. that way we could skip going near all of them at once.! hahaha

yeah i reckon that's a good idea.

this weekend will be my first time at the broadwater with my new car so it would be good to have other skylines to park next to.

we should post what our cars look like and our names so we aren't just standing there wondering who everybody is and if there from skylinesaustralia.

i'll start...my car is an r33, it's wine red with 18" wheels. it's got an "apex power sport" sticker on the front bar, and my name is shane.

Guest Boxhead

yes... brilliant.. some one is some ppl are suporting me... my car is a gun metal grey r32, its p[retty stock, has a nismo sticker on the back window.. quite large.. my rego is XXX-662

my name is michael... yeah.. i dunno if i can come or not.. coz it comes down to who can come with me ( im on my l's) so i need a bloody driver.. but anyway.. ill sort some shit out.. if you want.. gimme a call when yoru heading out

Guest Boxhead

yeah i know the place is crawling with the cops, but you see, thats why i mentioned i need a driver.. ive driven like.. 3 times up.. you just gotta know not to do anything stupid, as in.. drag off lights, or be a general idiot in a motor vehicle.. then you pretty fine...

when i said rego.. i meant number plate

Well I wouldn't be driving around there with your L's, bloody coppers pull you over for looking at em wrong

it's only a $30 fine and I got this info from a copper, the only down side is they will make you get out of the car to get some one else to drive it home.

Birty... you are such a knob... Dont know what your rego is :mad: hahaha

anyway..

I'm Erin, I drive an R33 GTS-t and will most likely be down the coast on sat night...

Our Numberplate is 51NNR..

We are usually with a vl commodore or a white R33 with the number plate 15 FAS...

We also have a UHF "dickie smith special"

Comes in handy when cruising and stuff...

Originally posted by Birty

Well we're having the mad mountain cruise this weekend, not sure if it's gunna be saturday or sunday yet, but if it's saturday then i might go to the BWCP afterwards.

Birty

whos going on this Mountain Run

I haven't really heard anyone talk about it lately!

Except slip saying he didn't wanna drive his car.

I know WHAT rego is, just dun know what MINE is.

And I dun know, not sure if I will make it or not, gotta work like all week, till 12 on friday night, from 7 till 4 on saturday and out saturday night. So think sunday might be best spent in bed.

Guest Boxhead

yeah i maybe up for the mountain run.. depends on what amount of money i have at the point of the weekend.. but someone tell me where we are meeting up and shit.. ill come, but i have an n/a rb20.. so how will i keep up???

I'm sure you'll meet them at the end

We aren't going cause funds are a little low atm.

Guy who we sold the kingswood too told us he would have the money for us last week... and we got our alarm on the weekend and the guy still hasnt' given us the money...

But the alarms pretty cool...

I still go to lock the car when its already locked.. or unlock it when its alreayd unlocked.. The blonde in me!

Guest Boxhead

so who is up for going to broadywater carpark tonight? (friday)

i might go if some other ppl are gonna go... send me a sms telling me you will be there ok