SAU Community

Choppy Chop Chop Pls

slamm

Am considering change in theme for car. Could one of you wizards work your magic and pop these rims on for me please. Am getting new front bar and getting rid of the coles shopping trolley wing in two weeks for a flat drift style wing and thought that gold might suit this look. hrrm whadda ya reckon?

dfvf2r.jpg

post-4930-1126056486.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Mick. I really appreciate that. I didn't want anything done with front bar just wheels and wing. Thank you very much. I was beginning to think there was no love in this section. :D I love the gold colour of the car. thats fantastic. Utes good too, though the ass would be swinging alot more in the pic if it was a ute. :)

I don't think the gold looks all that good on blue. I thought it would. Maybe not those wheels . I'll keep thinking. This is what car looks like now without wing and such. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=88791

No worries man, i tell ya on my days off i just have way too much time on my hands hehe. If you do go some gold rims i think they should be completely gold, or maybe gold with a chrome lip, because gold usually doesnt look bad with blue at all. You should take a good pic of your car with good lighting, Im sure with a different set of gold rims it would look choice! the original pic you have there looks like it was taken in overcast weather so you cant see the nice colour it really is - This is my opinion but i think that you ought to get some rims with a nice lip or a dish so you fill out the fenders more - I dont like the flush rims too much, well not on your sorta car anyways

And your car looks great without the wing too, nice

Oh and get a better pic (one taken in sunshine) of your car and some other rims that you have in mind and i will stick'em to your ride so you get a better idea :)