SAU Community

******nissan Laurel********

C33 Nissan Laurel Medelist

Purple/Red Wine

Auto

RB20DET

I bought the car about 6 months ago from Japan. The car has been on the road for about 3 months. In that time it has travel only 2000km's. Only 600 with the new turbo and boost upgrade. The engine bay looks stock standard. The car came from Japan STOCK STANDARD, only mod was Jasma approved Hyper Medion Exhaust. The engine has traveled a GENUINE 83,000km's. The engine is in totally mint condition. Interior is in pretty good condition, the rear head rest have faded in color but no rips. Some ciggy burns as jap owner was a smoker (the f**ker!) It idles, drives and runs like a new engine. I have added a few nice mods which compliment the looks and feel of the car.

Engine has travel GENUINE 83,000km's

Cusco coilover suspension

Cusco Adj Strut bar

HKS 2530 turbo and HKS dump pipe (with adjustable actuator)

Custom front pipe with HIFLOW cat

3inch Hyper Medion Exhaust

King Dragon Panel filter (still runs stock air box)

Pimped out white steering wheel with glitter.

Bosch 040 PUMP

Enkei 16x8 inch rims all round (+32 offset)

Comes with all the normal features of a/c, p/s, p/w, sunroof (2 way), hicas 4 wheel steer.

The car runs 12 psi as that is wat the adj. actuator was set to on the turbo when put on. Had car dynoed and the air fuels run rich as expected for the stock computer but there was no pinging what so ever.

It is a great car and really love it, as i do my 180sx but it is time to upgrade to something later model.

Also available to the purchaser is a GTR front mount cooler which will be an extra if the buyer so wishes.

Price $13500

Email [email protected]

Phone 0422420022

**PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE IF U DON'T HAVE FUNDS!!!!!**

Image052.jpg

Laurel2.jpg

Laurel1.jpg

Image057.jpg

Edited by IFRYCE