SAU Community

sweet

twoquik

I enjoyed the cruise for sure, NEO dont worry bout it I was the guy in the smashed r33, we ended getting up the moutain in the end just solo, and it was still awsome, swerved out of the way of a possum, and a rabbit who actually ran at me. All part of the fun I guess. I didnt have a clue where bwcp was so I couldnt catch up there.To Damien your r33 gtr is the best I have ever seen, You are a lucky man. Drool drool drool. Someone mentioned the races on the way back into brissy, it was awsome to some really nice machines, I saw a sweet black 33 gtr. And does anyone know who drives the grey 32 gtsR, I have never heard of them b4 but it was very nice. ant wait for the next cruise, hopefully my car will be repaired by then. cya

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Howdy All! Minutes from this year's AGM attached! Thank you to the old committee for a great year & good luck to the new (*cough* same) team for the year ahead! See you all soon!   SAUNSW_2024 AGM Minutes_04052024.pdf
    • Hey guys! Just rolled into this awesome community and let me tell you, I'm stoked!  Cars have been my jam for as long as I can remember, and there's nothing I love more than talking about them. It doesn't matter if it's the latest performance mods, DIY hacks that'll blow your mind, or just nerding out over engine specs –  I'm all in. I know I'm the new guy here, but I promise I'm not all talk. I want to be a part of this community, learn from the veterans, and maybe even make some friends along the way. So, whether you've been wrenching on rides for decades or just getting started like me, feel free to say hi, share some advice for a newbie, or just throw out a random car fact (because, let's face it, those are always fun!). Looking forward to getting to know you all and becoming part of this gearhead family! Thanks Pihu
    • I'd go nylon brush (toothbrush would suit) and brake cleaner
    • Perfect, will be back to update once the deed is done.
    • Scratchy scratchy with something sharp/pointy, and some contact cleaner/carby cleaner/degreaser/something.